Tuesday Weighers

I joined sw last week so was very pleasantly surprised to lose 8.5lbs today on my first weigh in! Well done to all on their losses x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done on your amazing loss, what a brilliant start :) how are you finding it?

lemonandlime1, your very welcome, I know how daunting it is even to join in a conversation where everyone seems to know each other so well done for joining in, hope you like that thread and lets hope I will be joining you next week there, only have to lose 1.5Ibs to get into the 14st so fingers crossed for next week

Well done on your great loss this week, you will definitely be joining me on the other thread next week with the way you are going you slimmer of the month you ;) you must have felt so excited when they told you!

Coming off slowly

Lost 1 pound this week. Honestly I wanted to lose a bit more, so I'm quite disappointed. I might switch to the red plan as I think the extra easy doesn't really suit me. I will give it another couple of week.

Lemonandlime1, I was in total shock and was nearly crying, anyone who doesnt go to slimming world doesnt understand it but with each reward is the realisation that I'm getting closer to target and the words in my mind constantly is I can do this

Thanks for that

Originalkim, I know we are all the same we want to see the results when we put in the effort but the best way definitely is slowly. I have lost it slowly but anyone who lost loads very quickly, a lot of them are putting on weight and often times they are leaving so your doing it right, dont be so hard on yourself and now this is a good time to get determined and put in an absolutely brilliant week

Hi everyone, I have been attending slimming world since the end of November and lost another 1.5 this week to reach 19.5 llb loss. Feels like I have been dithering a bit the last couple of weeks with a half pound loss and then STS, so was chuffed with 1.5 as it was my birthday week as well. I would like to aim for another 2 llb loss this week to get my 1.5 stone, do I get an award for that or just the stone markers?

At class Curleylm, you get an award for every half stone you lose so you will get a cert and a sticker. Don't know if your aware but you can get those rewards here too if you reach it
at class

By the way, welcome to the group and well done, I think anyone who starts before Christmas and still has almost a stone and a half lost in February are amazing, very hard to sts or lose over Christmas

Ah thanks Orla, felt a bit silly when realised only a few weeks until Christmas but I actually managed to lose 1/2 a pound over the festive period, which is unheard of for me, I would normally of put on easily half a stone! So maybe it was actually the best time x

Oh that's good about the awards, they are good incentives. When you say I can get them here also what do you mean?

Wow very few actually lose weight over Christmas so that is just amazing. In relation to the awards, once you receive your cert and sticker at class then you can put them up here under edit your signature, the link is as follows and I think all awards are on this link:

Forum - Slimming World - Slimming World Weekly Weigh In - SW Awards

Highlight the http address for the specific award and copy and paste it in your edit your signature :bliss:

Well back off holiday and back at class on Tuesday. Looking forward to getting back to group I really do think it makes such a difference, not looking forward to the scales though but whatever it says I am not going to beat myself up about just accept and start afresh. Hope you all have had a good week :)

beslim2014, here is your holiday buddy here and I can totally understand where your coming from, I came back off the plane on 29th January at 11am and by 3.30pm I was on the scales with a gain of 13.5Ibs but I have just 1Ib of that to lose and I'm back to my weight before my holiday (was away for a month) so take it slowly and let yourself get back to what you were used to before you went on holidays and welcome back.

How was your holiday

Hi back again after 2 years I'm right back to where i started time to loose it! 12 st 12 target of 10 st 8 let's do this! :)

Welcome back misspinky8, I only joined last October but have been going to slimming world since January last year. Great to see someone return and looking at your post I can see your real determined.

I have to say we are very successful here for a Tuesday weigh in and I think the reason is because it is two days after the weekend and we don't want to go mad so we hold ourselves over the weekend, the last few weeks we have seen really good weight losses so hopefully you will be doing the same and one more thing GOOD LUCK

How's everybody feeling about Tuesdays weigh in? I'm feeling nervous for it as I had a day where I went a bit binge crazy :( but apart from that done ok. Has anybody else had one day In the week where they have gone off board & still lost? I was doing ok on Thursday then instead of having tea I had crisps, chocolate & hummus! X

How's everybody feeling about Tuesdays weigh in? I'm feeling nervous for it as I had a day where I went a bit binge crazy :( but apart from that done ok. Has anybody else had one day In the week where they have gone off board & still lost? I was doing ok on Thursday then instead of having tea I had crisps, chocolate & hummus! X

I weigh I tues n had a total off plan meal last night as it was my dad's birthday meal, worried I'm not gonna lose but if I don't I know exactly why! Baked Brie, steak chips and rhubarb crumble creme brûlée will get all the blame lol plus side my sister in law and brother who are doing this alongside me were off plan too so we are all in the same host ... I'm sure your crisps houmus n choc won't make too much of a dint in your weigh in will keep everything crossed for u x

pinklady, I often had that and I don't know if your aware of flexi syns, these are for you to limit how much syns you use on a particular night and stick to it. Have you been good all week, check and see how many syns you used since the first day after weigh in. If your allowed 15 syns a day then multiply that by 7 and your total allowed is 105 and once the whole week you stay under that then you could have a maintain and hopefully not a loss.

I wouldn't worry about it, your entitled to have a night out to celebrate your dads birthday and the fact that other family members did the same is good too.

Thank you both for your replies that's made me feel a little better :) going to be extra good the next few days before weigh in & see how I get on. I did get on the scales this morning and it said I had lost 1 & a half but you know how the scales can change from day to day, good luck everyone x

Welcome back misspinky8, I only joined last October but have been going to slimming world since January last year. Great to see someone return and looking at your post I can see your real determined. I have to say we are very successful here for a Tuesday weigh in and I think the reason is because it is two days after the weekend and we don't want to go mad so we hold ourselves over the weekend, the last few weeks we have seen really good weight losses so hopefully you will be doing the same and one more thing GOOD LUCK
thank- you looking forward to being a loser ( of weight) lol : D

Your very welcome pinklady, eat loads of berries and melon and try and make the soup.

Misspinky8, your very welcome, how is your week going so far, hope it is going well for you.

Kay, the older I get the faster time flies, cant believe weigh in is tomorrow and I'm hoping I will have 5st back tomorrow again that I got before Christmas. I have to be honest, I saw this time as getting back into it, I didnt see it as losing weight because I had lost it already (hope that makes sense). Once I get the 5st then I will start back thinking I'm losing the weight again and hopefully reach target before summer is out.

How is everyone doing with the six week challenge to Easter, already I'm 2.5Ibs off the board and I want to get my stone by Easter, I'm giving up chocolates, crisps and sweets for Lent and that should make a difference

Back