Tuesday Weighers

Hiya,
I rejoined Slimming World on 11th Feb after giving birth to my Son at the beginning of January. The first week i only lost 1lb even though i'd stuck to plan 100%, I showed my consultant the food diary and even she said it was perfect so we came to the conclusion it may be where i had to increase my Healthy extras due to breastfeeding as someone who joined the same day as me only lost 1lb in her first week and she's breastfeeding aswell. The next week i lost 4lb and then last week i lost 3.5lb so that's 8.5lb in 3 weeks which is fab.
I'm not sure how i've done this week as i haven't eaten enough and on a few occasions i've been really hungry but that's due to my son being unwell so haven't been able to concentrate on food really, apart from that i've stuck to my syn allowance etc and feel like i've lost weight but i won't take that as a positive as i know how quick these things can change so will just have to wait until Tuesday evening for weigh in.

Hi LianneJane, congratulations on the birth of your new little son. I think you are marvellous to make the effort to lose weight so soon after giving birth. Good luck tomorrow.

Lost half a pound last Tuesday and after a 2 week break I am delighted with that, this week however has not went to plan, need to get focused again. Hope you all are doing well, good luck for tomorrow

Dreading this weigh in as I got up on my own scales and it looks like I have a gain even though I was 100% but I'm on medication at the moment and that could be affecting it, hopefully that wont show on scales tomorrow evening

Glad I'm not the only one dreading weigh in, was 1lb up on the scales this morning :( been really good this wk apart from my humous & rice cake binge :-/ resisted cake at a cake show I went to on Saturday followed by a healthy tea at the Trafford centre. Good luck everyone xx

After the ridiculous amount of cocktails and wine at the weekend followed by a kebab (no will power when drunk) I will be amazed if I have lost this week. Just keep thinking to myself that it's a new week tomorrow and I know I've not got much planned for the weekend so I can have a good week .....

Good luck today everybody!! I have had a stressful week and have not been 100% SW. Hopefully I won't have damaged my weight loss too much.

I hope to god that my scales are wrong !! Otherwise I've definitely put on after being good everyday except Saturday

I'm not too bad now but yesterday I was stressing out because it looked like I had a gain and I was 100% on plan, this morning got up on my own scales and it is looking like I move to the next stone category, I have been in the 15st to 14st category since 12th November last year

How do you think you did yourself emma

I hope so LisaIris, wont be reporting until about 11pm tonight. I usually meet my mother after weigh in but she has cellulitis at the moment and has to put up her feet so this evening I think I will be going over to her.

Emma, you have done amazing so far, I can see you are quite close to your target, gosh you must be so proud of yourself

Weighed in at start of class 0.5lb on. For some reason it didn't save though. Weighed in at end of class 0.5lb off

I guess I have to go off the official saved weighed but I know I need to be on plan this week. Hopefully 1lb off next week for 1stone

Afternoon all. I lost 1.5lb this week & got my Bronze body magic award :) Just 1.5lb for my stone award, going for a really good week.

CLR we had something similar at our group this week. After a while the scales just decided they wasn't going to work for a while.

1lb loss, yay! Very happy with that, I have spent the week pulling my hair out writing an essay and have only been eating crisps and penguin biscuits. Back on plan today, want at least 2lb off next week. :D

1.5lbs off!!! :) yaay best loss in about 5 weeks! Well I have to admit I did calorie count for 2 days as I was getting no results just following SW x

Well done to everyone who's weighed in so far and good luck to those who haven't I didn't get the chance to post before I left for class this morning.

Went in today not very confident as although I'd been 100% on plan when I weighed myself on Saturday morning I'd put on 2lbs!! Stayed away from the scales since so had no clue as to what would be the result this morning and was surprised and delighted to find out that I'd lost 3.5lbs which gave me my 2 Stone Award, Club 10 and was joint Slimmer of the Week!! To say I'm motivated to keep at it is an understatement, I have a ways to go but I'll get there. :)

Back