Tuesday Weighers

Excellent, everyone seems to be doing really well, lets hope it continues for me and I will lose something this evening fingers crossed

Hi all, everyone seems to be doing so well this week :) I was down 1.5 soo happy thought I'd be up so got to keep going now and hopefully I'll get into the next stone catagory next week :) xxx

1lb gain but I know why so am not too disappointed, today is the start of a new week so not gonna go off the plan see if I can lose the one I've gained +1 Nxt week

Smashed into my next stone bracket with a shocking loss of 3.5lb :D Couldn't be happier.. only have 2.5lb to my three stone award. 100% this week :)

1.5lb off for me this week, absolutely gutted as I'm 0.5lb short of my 1 1/2 stone award.

Need to shake this mood/hormones this week and stick to plan and not snack on rubbish instead if eating tea.

i am a comfort eater and I've been trying to come off anti-depressants this week and it's not worked so back on them again for a bit longer and try again in a couple of months.

well done to everyone who has weighed so far and good luck to everyone still waiting

Hey peeps ok hear goes 2nd week on sw after changing over from ww last week I lost 4lb this week I put on 1lb pretty gutted TBH as I have been very good do I keep going with sw or revert back to ww please advise

janiemac I would suggest you stick with it and give it a bit longer that just two weeks but that is my personal opinion. I did ww a few years ago and it didn't work for me. What I love about sw is no counting points, no weighing stuff, tons of free ingredients and their absolutely amazing recipe books. When I tried ww recipes I found them bland, tasteless and just not quite good enough, but sw recipes are so fantastic that I would eat them even if I weren't trying to lose weight.

Anyway, great night for me - 3 lb off, SOTW and my personal short term goal - under 10 stone :bliss:

Cheers Peggy dee as u know doubt know a week is a long time if u have been good abd put on and yes its only a pound but its a heavy pound lol well done you on the 3lb off and under the ten stone thats where I want to be but now I have 9 lb to go !!

Hi peeps. Missed last week posting. I lost half was soo gutted. I had stuck to plan with only having between 5 and 8 syns per day I jumped on scales and half that's all. I had a chat with my leader at the end and a few of the lady's who have hit target. So much help. And what did I do allow that silly half to ruin what I had done. Bad bad week. I put half on tonight. Strange tho. Loosing half it's you like a ton of bricks. And brings you down. Putting ONLY a half on and I'm jumping for joy. Ha how my mind works I will never no. That's tiny little half is a bugger ain't he

well this week I'm craving healthy foods. Veggies and nice home cooked food rather than stogy food. So fingers crossed for a decent weigh next week

well done to all on this thread x

0.5lb gain...

Hi LianneJane, congratulations on the birth of your new little son. I think you are marvellous to make the effort to lose weight so soon after giving birth. Good luck tomorrow.

Thank you, that means a lot :)
I'm really enjoying it this time round.

So happy as i lost 2.5lb taking my total loss to 11lb in 4 weeks and also got SOTW for the 2nd time in 4 weeks.
Wasn't sure how it was going to go this evening to be honest as i haven't eaten enough food this week, my tummy has been quite rumbly this week due to my son being unwell and very clingy etc so was really pleased with that. Hoping to get 3lb off next week to get my 1st award.

monkeytheory, I can relate to moving to the new stone category as I changed myself this evening yayyyy

geordiegirl, I can see from your post you are determined to get back on to plan and lose all that weight that you put on and more, you will definitely do it, I always say be prepared for an emergency, have your fruit and yogurts in the fridge (although I have neither at the moment)

Neise, thrilled for you, you really did fantastic, I can see you getting your reward really soon, I got my 3st award the week after my 40th and I couldn't be happier because my own consultant had been away on holidays and came back that day and I was due to be on holidays but I decided to go back and face the scales and what I sight I saw, was very happy

Rache83, a loss is a loss and don't be so hard on yourself, it is all going in the right direction. I can relate to your story though as I wanted to reach milestones "by a certain date" and when it didn't happen we felt we had to put in more of an effort when in fact that wasn't the case, for me fluid retention has always been huge and there are days where I felt I have done really well but it didn't show on the scales but the following week it did, remember this is for life and you have to get used to doing it always and that sometimes freaked me out but my friend (who is also a very good chef) said to me it is normal foods and remember that

Debbiedebs66, I reckon all the effort you put in last week only showed this week, I hope you don't mind me saying this but I reckon your effort showed this week and hence the reason why you didn't gain so much, this happens to people and sometimes me and it can be really frustrating but it happens and nothing we do about it. Next week you should have a big loss

Well done everyone on your losses, this week I lost 1Ib but more importantly I moved to the next stone category (yes I have moved to the 14st going to 13st category yayyy)

Peggydee can I please ask how many syns are you having per day ??

I am having between 5-15 syns a day, most days are around 10 syns. However I have given up all syns made of sweets and chocolates for lent which started after last week's WI. My syns are usually ingredients in recipes, dried fruit and nuts, crackers or a different type of bread for a sandwich, or rich tea fingers, and very occasionally crisps or snack-a-jacks, and very, very seldom - cheese.

Back