Tuesday Weighers

I'm not sure about tomorrow I think I sts well according to my sneaky pre weigh in this morning (I can't help myself) if I sts I'll be gutted I had a really great week sw wise and exercising, the only thing I can put it down to is not having my hexa most of the week?

I'm sceptical about a loss tomorrow, with no good reason really!

I've had 2 brilliant weeks in a row (3lbs lost last week and also the previous week) and just can't believe I'll lose anything at all this week.

I've stuck to plan the whole time except Wednesday when I ate a plate of buffet food but I made up for it with flexi syns over the following couple of days. I've also done two 10-mile bike rides over the weekend so I've had plenty of exercise in addition to what I normally do.

I'm 4lbs away from both my next award (4st) and from hitting 13st so I'd love to think I'll get that this week but I'm realistic enough to know it'll likely happen next week or the week after.

Good luck for tomorrow everyone! :thumbup:

gosh Im feeling the same but then again totm arrived this morning (typical) and I ate out twice this week but when I weighed myself this morning it looks like I had a loss so we shall wait and see

Well I've lost the lb I put on last week, that will do me :) now to start n lose some more

Well done on your loss hun, it's all in the right direction :). My weigh in is at 10am, feeling nervous .

Kay xx

I so wish I could weigh in, in the morning. I have to wait untiol 5:30pm, arrgghhh!

The way I'm feeling today I'm going to see a maintain or even a gain on the scales tonight. Having a massive FAT day! Feel so bloated :(

Good luck to all those Tuesday weighers out there though :) X

Good Luck everyone, I'm off to my class shortly. Not feeling confident although I've been 100% on plan all week! only time will tell :)

Good luck tuesday weighers. I've got to hang on until 5.30pm after work.
All I want to do today is crawl back in to bed and sleep for a few hours lol

I weighed myself again I was so annoyed only losing 1lb I just had to , so I weighed myself after I had a shower.... either I was extremely dirty before or I need a new scales.....according to my scales I had lost 2 1/2 lbs! So I´m going to order a new one later today lol :confused:

1.5lb off for me today. Very happy because it gives me my 1 stone award :)
Picked up a diary sheet too, thought I'd better make sure I don't sabotage now.

Good luck everyone :)

1.5lb off for me today. Very happy because it gives me my 1 stone award :)
Picked up a diary sheet too, thought I'd better make sure I don't sabotage now.

Good luck everyone :)

Well done lisa...

Can I ask you something off topic... how do you get the signature of your weight loss under your messages?

5 and a half off for me today so thats what I put on last week and a wee bit more. Well done and good luck to everyone

Back