Tuesday Weighers

5 and a half off for me today so thats what I put on last week and a wee bit more. Well done and good luck to everyone

Well done hun, smashing loss ! :D

Kay xx

Hello everyone :), I lost 2.5lbs this week and got my 3.5 stone award so am really happy with that :D . Well done to everyone on the losses and good luck to all those who weigh in the evening ! :p

Kay xx

Well, 1lb on for me this week and I don't know why as I've been 100% on plan all week. Can only think it's got something to do with increasing my Syn allocation to nearer 15 each day from Tues to Fri (although I was still below the 105 weekly limit) or I'm not drinking enough water. Well I'm not letting it get me down, and I have a bottle of water next to me as I type this :D

Off to to make myself a Mushy Pea Curry, yum, yum :) Congrats to all who've lost so far today and good luck to those of you waiting to go to group x

Well done lisa...

Can I ask you something off topic... how do you get the signature of your weight loss under your messages?

You click on the Edit My Signature option. I just use text for the weekly losses & you have to upload an image to get the little pictures. The more posts you have, the more it allows you to put in your signature.

Well done on the losses today everyone.
SWKate, excellent that you're straight back on it. Hope the pea curry is nice.

Well done on the losses today everyone.
SWKate, excellent that you're straight back on it. Hope the pea curry is nice.

Thanks LisaIris, it's all cooked and ready I just have to wait for the rest of the family to get their bums in gear and cook the Chinese meal they're having so I can eat with them and steal their rice ;)

Lost 1lb - phew! I can't tell you how relieved I am.

For some reason we had 9 newbies at group tonight who all claimed they didn't know each other - but random to have so many at this time of the year!

Anyway, seems we Tuesday weighers are having a largely successful week so well done everyone and chin up everyone who hasn't had the result they hoped for - keep the faith, guys. :thumbup:

Well done to all the losers, this thread really picks me up when I get home on Tuesday nights (I go to SW straight from work). Some days, like today, the week is just busier, more tiring and harder than others, and it is wonderful to come home and see that everyone's efforts are paying off - reminds me that my own efforts are worthwhile even when it seems so difficult. As for me ... well to look on the bright side, the good news is that I didn't gain anything (but I didn't lose either)

1.5lb off for me today. Very happy because it finally got me my 1.5 stone award that has seemed to take forever to get.

will dig out my first 3 week diary sheets and have a good luck at them and copy them for the next week or so and see if I can hit 2 stone before April

Good luck everyone

0.5lbs off for me tonight, happy considering I haven't been totally on plan this week x

1lb off woop woop :)

Sent from Samsung Mobile

2lb gone!! Feeling back on track and determined to not let the hen do ruin my work so far.

2lb off this week over the moon, only lost 1/2 last week and it annoyed me but i kept to it and I'm happy its coming off. Slowly however its been 4 weeks and so far only 3 lbs overall. Anybody else had slower losses second time round? First time i did SW my first few weeks were amazing? Well done on all your losses btw x

Well I have been all sorts this week and feeling pretty sh*tty as I didn't get good news on the fertility front but this made me more determined to keep losing the weight and it paid off because the day after I got totm I was down 3.5Ibs AND I got slimmer of the week

I can say I was thrilled about the weight but it was overshadowed why I joined slimming world in the first place but my very sweet and kind consultant I got five minutes to myself with her and she reassured me everything would be fine and keep losing weight and it would come (sorry right now I'm very emotional). I now face surgery in a few weeks but still at the back of my head is I will keep losing and the more I lose the better my chances are so fingers crossed and a lot more determination will be given

Hugs to you Orla. Wishing you all the best and congratulations on the weight loss, even if you feel it overshadows your reasons. After all it is part of achieving your other goal.

Back