Tuesday Weighers

So after 2 weeks of following the SW plan and losing approx 4lbs I took the plunge and joined a class !!!

Last time I tried SW I just didn't get into the swing , and although I was doing my best to follow plan there were some elements that weren't explained properly .. So I said it wasn't for me

What a difference a good group leader makes !!!!!!!!!!?

Came away from group totally geared up to do this and full of inspiration !!!!

It's 6 weeks until I'm 40 and I'm excited to start this ahead of that too ?

A little nervous as I weighed myself this morning and it looks like I have a sts, will be on the melon for the day now and even just get a small loss

I've been on plan this week but have definitely had all my syns. Bad news is that I have to WI at a different group as I can't make mine on Tuesday morning so will have to attend a Tuesday evening, concerned at the difference this could make. I've not changed my WI time before.

Not really looking forward to the scales tomorrow, I've had a bit of a half arse snacky week due to mega stress levels at work & uni exam times but on the other hand looking forward to facing it and moving on :)

That is the right attitude to have, get it over with and start afresh, by the way, having a stressful week can play havoc on our eating habits and you have to concentrate on what is important at the moment and that is your exams, great thing about sw is you can fall off the wagon a bit BUT you can get back on plan again after

That is the right attitude to have, get it over with and start afresh, by the way, having a stressful week can play havoc on our eating habits and you have to concentrate on what is important at the moment and that is your exams, great thing about sw is you can fall off the wagon a bit BUT you can get back on plan again after

I totally agree with Orla :). How are you hun ?

Kay xx

Nervous about tomorrow's weigh day, I've been so good all week no slip ups so fingers crossed x

May the scales be with you :eek:

I'm with you LairocseLady, rather nervous. Was good last week but put on a mystery 1lb :eek: Have been 100% on plan again this week but won't relax until I've been on the scales at group tomorrow morning.

Good Luck everyone x

Morning everyone, I'm another one that's nervious about tonights weigh in. I gained 1.5lb last week for no reason so I'm reeeeeally hoping for a loss tonight.

Good luck everyone!!!! :D

Nervous for tonight. Not sure I've done enough to counteract the hen do.

Kay, I'm not too bad dont think I will have a loss once I dont gain that is the main thing, the scales last week I think worked in my favour as it was jumping a lot (had a lot to do with getting totm the day before) but I think it stopped at the lighter weight so not sure how it will work today, only time will tell

excellent Lairocselady, that is fantastic such a huge loss, well done

I see you have lost your first half stone, I dont know if your aware but there is a link to put up on signature all your awards

excellent Lairocselady, that is fantastic such a huge loss, well done

I see you have lost your first half stone, I dont know if your aware but there is a link to put up on signature all your awards

Thanks Orla, Ive seen the link not really sure which one I would put up, I do SW from home used to do it online but only ever got one award last year and cant even remember which one it was. Is there any where I can find out what each one is? Thanks :)

Since I posted this, I think I´ve found it

Last edited:
4lb off :O I was thinking 2lb max as I've tried hard this week. I put it in to the website too early though and got SOTW & SOTM so can I change it myself of do I need to contact them?

Only 4lb to target now

Weighed in early & gained 1. Not upset however as it was fully expected as I've been really half arsed this week and had birthday cake at the weekend oops. Back on it 100% now and looking forward to making april a really good month!

4lb off :O I was thinking 2lb max as I've tried hard this week. I put it in to the website too early though and got SOTW & SOTM so can I change it myself of do I need to contact them?

Only 4lb to target now

Only 4lb to go, that's excellent, well done xx

Back