Tuesday Weighers

Good luck everyone who still has to WI today. I would usually have done mine by now but couldn't make it...... not liking this "wait until the evening" milarky LOL

Join the club LisaIris, I do love logging on a Tuesday morning and seeing all the fantastic weight losses and then have to wait until this evening to find out, hopefully it will go well for me but I'm just not sure this time

Half on for me this week and am gutted, been such a good week, och well. Well done all who have lost and good luck to those still to weigh

Hi Everyone ,

I lost 4.5lbs :)

I got slimmer of the week :p

I got slimmer of the Month for March for losing 8.5 lbs :D

and ...

in my group we did greatest loser late because C was away so, I got SW Greatest Loser for 2014 :D.

I'm so happy today. Hope you all have a smashing loss tonight, good luck, and well done on all the loses so far ! :)

Kay xx

Last edited:
OMG Kay, that is fantastic and well deserved, you always put a smile on my face each week

beslim2014, is it totm by any chance (sorry for asking it directly like this). Dont worry if you were 100% on plan then it should show next week

OMG Kay, that is fantastic and well deserved, you always put a smile on my face each week

Thanks so much Orla :p, I am over the moon. It's so easy to want to go and have a treat meal but I will keep my discipline and resist :D. I don't want to undo all the hard work I have put in. It takes seconds to pile the pounds on but years to take it off ! I've learnt that the hard way and I do not intend to go back into reverse gear !

Kay xx

beslim2014, is it totm by any chance (sorry for asking it directly like this). Dont worry if you were 100% on plan then it should show next week

No not totm, really feel crap, feels like am not getting anywhere fast, just seems like I am sticking at the same bit, putting on then losing it again. Sorry for the moan.

Well I'm back from Group and have had a 1/2lb loss this week.

I know it's in the right direction but am a little disappointed as I've been 100% on plan all week, I was last week and ended up with a 1lb gain! The only thing I can think is I've not been drinking enough fluids (I fill in the online food diary religiously to keep track of my Syns and have noticed I can go a day and only have 1-2 diet cokes). My challenge this week is to keep a bottle of water with me at all times and keep drinking from it.

2.5lb off tonight. Really chuffed with myself as had a very naughty Saturday due to my
Bestfriends hen do. Stayed on plan for the other 6days though so must have worked out

Well done to everyone who lost this week. I lost 1lb which was a complete surprise as i'd done so badly this week and so was expecting about a 3lb gain, just got to be careful it doesn't catch up with me next week.

Lost 3lbs which means I got my 4st award tonight!

I know I seem to say this every week but I am surprised!! I went away this past weekend but was pretty good and had reduced my syn intake in preparation so I'm very chuffed.

I suppose I'm surprised because I stay on plan pretty much week in, week out and I exercise a fair amount during the week, but after a pretty slow start to the year my weight loss has suddenly shot up and over the past 4 weeks I've lost 10lb. I'm not complaining, just surprised!!

The only thing I can put it down to is that I have been having a Subway salad every Friday for the past 4 weeks and with the sunnier weather I've been out 2 or 3 times on my bike for easy 10-miler rides. Nothing extravagant!!

3lb off this week for me. Only 3lb more to loose to get my 2 stone award and Club 10

Well done Emma and Rachel!

4lb off for me!! Thats my 1/2 stone award and SOTW! So chuffed by the sounds of things we've all had an amazing week! Well done everyone! X

I'm afraid I wont be adding any more losses as I was up half a pound this evening, going to go at this with a vengeance this week and get that weight off and A LOT MORE

That's me down 1lb - not a big loss, BUT, I did get my 2.5 stone award so I am mega chuffed. Give me a sticker and I am a happy bunny!

Congrats on those losses, some of them are fantastic! Don't worry if you have sts or had a gain, it may be foreshadowing a huge drop soon! Also remember your measurements, because your body might just be readjusting!

All the best for the coming week!
xx

Back