Tuesday Weighers

1.5 lb off for me. I am really pleased with that. SW is so amazing because you really can lose weight and still eat yummy treats. I am pretty strict about what type of foods I use my syns on, but this week was a friend's 50th birthday and you cannot refuse 50th birthday cake so I spent syns on cake and other teatime treats. Although it was within my syn allowance I somehow still expected the fact that it was cake and buttercream and buttery crumpets to change a loss into a gain but it didn't.
I CAN EAT CAKE AND STILL LOSE WEIGHT! IT REALLY DOES WORK!

(Sorry about shouting, but after nearly 6 months maybe it is finally sinking in. I think in the back of my mind the whole time has been the thought "I can have syns but they have to be healthy ones" and despite plenty of evidence to the contrary over these months - chocolate, cake, Christmas cake etc- I still didn't really 'get it' till now.)

Last edited:
4.5 off for me this week, and got my 7.5 stone award. Only 5.5 to target

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

1lb on for me, still don't understand how last week I had my weekend away, stuck to plan all the other days and gained 1.5, this week I ate whatever I wanted and only gained 1!

I've written down a food plan for this week and the only thing that might let me down will be going for afternoon tea with my mum and sister for Mother's Day. But like my old consultant said, there's 21 meals in a week, 1 off plan shouldn't hurt!

http://my.sportrelief.com/sponsor/emmas-group If you can spare any money to sponsor us I would appreciate it!

3lb loss for me this week, which gives me a total loss of 25lb since starting 9th January.

Only need to loose another 3lb to get my 2 stone award and club 10.

Feeling alot better this week as I seem to be back on track again now :)

I lost 1.5lb last night - very happy with that as it was DDs birthday on Sunday, so we went out to eat twice! I just made sure I stuck to plan 100% the rest of the week.

Some lovely losses this week.
I put on 0.5lb. Not stressing about it at all as I weighed in the evening instead of my usual morning group, my leader said that it can make a good 2lb difference. It was the same leader too so fingers crossed next week will see a nice loss... here's hoping!

Hi just started last night. Weight was 16.3 hope to never see that number again. Best wishes to you all---you are great inspiration!!!

Good luck with your journey - I hope you see a nice loss for your first week!

last night I had curry chips and it was completely free because it was the sw chips and the mushy pea curry, I will post a picture in the next while.

No need to be hungry when in slimming world, that is the best part of this weight loss plan, you can eat loads

Picture of the mushy pea curry, it looks quite thick and it is but tasted so nice

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1396019034.309045.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Picture of the mushy pea curry, it looks quite thick and it is but tasted so nice

View attachment 131071

That looks sooooooooo good, I love curry, really fancy making that but cant get mushy peas here :( have you ever tried it with just "normal" peas puréed ?

I haven't had a great weekend eating we are visiting in-laws since Friday and went for lunch yesterday to celebrate a birthday and then had to go have cake last night ...it was home-made 3 types of chocolate and she would have been insulted if i didn't try it, so I had the tiniest piece and had a few bites and gave the rest to my son, glad I did because it was delicious lol
But while out for lunch I made the best choices I could from the menu and tomorrow I will go for a run when I finish work. I really find it so much easier to stick to plan when I am home....... Does anyone else have the same problem? lol :ashamed0005:

Back