Tuesday Weighers

Awwww thanks Amanda, I was thrilled and stunned at the same time, I really needed that boost, my bmi is now very near the 20's now that would be fantastic

Nearing the end of the weekend. How is everyone feeling? I am not sure about WI this coming week. I have been really good. School holidays gives me a chance to try new recipes, weigh everything, go out walking and I have been very controlled about syns and treats, but my scales at home don't recognise that :sigh:

Peggydee, I had the same two weeks ago and I had two gains in a row and there is no explanation for them, sadly I think most people have them, if it is any consolation though, the following week (last Tuesday) I had a 5.5Ibs loss so that made up for the previous two weeks, all I can say is stick with it and it will pay off

Hi Orla, thanks for the encouragement. I know you are right but sometimes it feels so hard when you try and the scales don't show it. Perhaps I am being too negative too soon, because WI is still a day and half away anyway. How are you doing after your surgery? I hope you are feeling better.

I'm feeling a lot better hun but still have another week off work just to get back to myself again, my stitches got infected so I'm taking it easy until I get the all clear this morning to say everything is okay and I think I will get that in about an hour and then hopefully I will get back to walking again and building myself up again

Had one day kind of off plan this week but that was due to our consultant taking the social teams out for her birthday, it was her way of saying thank you for all the work we do but I didn't go mad and was 100% on plan for the rest of the week so fingers crossed for a loss of some sort tomorrow

Hang in there chick, it will pay off in the end and I know it is frustrating but it is always better to lose it slowly than lose it too quickly because we tend to put all the weight back on, it is a lifestyle change and we have to get used to it

How is it tuesday tomorrow!!!

Well not sure about tomorrow weigh in, According to my evil scales I sts not to worried if I did with totm and all, I'll just keep going and hope next week is better or who knows my scales might be feeling in a better mood and give me a loss in the morning :rolleyes:

I have been really good all week then just got in at 9 after being out since 5:40 this morning and couldn't face cooking. Have ate three bags of space raiders (9 syns) and I already had 10 syns today. Think I should probably go to bed before I do any more damage.

I would go to bed too but nobody calls to our house anymore because we have nothing in the house to give (sorry my weight loss is too important to have that temptation in the house)

I too am dreading tomorrow as my own scales tells me I actually have a gain, to be honest I don't mind because at this stage of my weight loss this is going to happen but I will get back on plan and hope that it will be gone and a lot more the following week

I was off plan one day last Wednesday and due to surgery I have had no walking so I suppose I should be expecting a gain but we shall see what the scales say

That day again... good luck everyone!!!

Sent from Samsung Mobile

You too Angela

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

-2lb! Quite suprised as I made the mistake of weighing at home and it said STS.

So that's my 1 1/2st award and target.

I know it's not a huge lose but I couldn't have done it without SW so I'm so glad I went. Now to try and maintain it!!

Well done Clr that is fantastic you now can go to sw for free which is fantastic

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

4.5 lbs off for me ! :D Yay ! I'm a super duper happy bunny :bunnydance: ! Well done to everyone on your losses and good luck to you all for tonight, I hope you all do smashing ! Go the Tuesday Team ! Whoop whoop ! :p

Kay xx

Back