Tuesday Weighers

Congrats to you all!! Some great losses :D

I was down 5 this week so got rid of my holiday gain and lost an extra pound! The support here definitely helped me keep going this week and and am really looking forward to starting my swimming and all from this
week on! I think Orla can tell the future, she said I would get it off! Am dying to see how she got on tonight!

8.5lb down :D

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Congrats to you all!! Some great losses :D

I was down 5 this week so got rid of my holiday gain and lost an extra pound! The support here definitely helped me keep going this week and and am really looking forward to starting my swimming and all from this
week on! I think Orla can tell the future, she said I would get it off! Am dying to see how she got on tonight!

Yay! Well done :D

Thanks Bethany! You've come really far :D You must be delighted with yourself!

WOW Jess, I'm so jealous!!

I'm back tracking properly today and everything, feeling really good about it! Has anyone here ever had a green day before? I'm going for dinner at my vegetarian friend's house this evening so figure I may as well try it for a day! She calorie counts and I've pre-approved what we're having so am not worried about the meal hahaha.

Sorry for leaving this so late but I had to update my records and also I had to change my latest reward because YES I was down 2Ibs and got my 6st award OMG I cant believe it, it has taken me three months to lose half a stone but it was so worth it, now all I need is to lose half a pound this week and get into the 13's

Oh tell me about it! I eat a lot of meat usually! Although I can live without it for today, sicne it means I get 2X HEXAs and 2 X HEXBs!

Well done Orla! You must be so chuffed. That is an amazing loss.

Broken Mirror, I have one or 2 green days a week normally and one red day as well because I quite often cook vegetarian as a couple of years ago while ago my OH and I tried to go all organic which meant we didn't buy as much meat (as it's more expensive) we don't do that any more due to food prices unfortunately but there are lots of veggie meals I like so adding green days was quite easy. There are loads of nice options for veggie pasta, or I will do meat free chilli with extra beans or a breakfast for dinner with linda mccartney sausages and no bacon, for lunchs I'll have a mug shot or jacket potato with salad and a healthy a of cheese or use my extra a and b to have a cheese sandwich. I was finding I had better losses by mixing the plans (but then I stuck for a bit) but then it seems to have caught up this week which otherwise was fairly normal!

I can't believe I missed your post up there Orla, it must ahve been while I was typing that other one!!Congratulations again, thrilled for you. Onto stone number 7 you go!

Thanks Snowbryneich, that's really good to know! I've tried a couple of red days before as I don't eat pasta or noodles, so there are days where I really would rather have cereal in the morning and bread later on or whatever. However being Irish I eat my own weight in potato some days so could never do just the red plan :p haha!

Thanks Snowbryneich, that's really good to know! I've tried a couple of red days before as I don't eat pasta or noodles, so there are days where I really would rather have cereal in the morning and bread later on or whatever. However being Irish I eat my own weight in potato some days so could never do just the red plan :p haha!

That is the reason I only tend to have one red day a week but more green days - green days are easy to do with meat subsitutes or just non veggie meals and red lunchs are okay (tend to have meat + salad or crabsticks and carrot sticks) but red teas I find more of a struggle. Mainly do burger in a bowl or a meat feast wrap pizza on a b free wrap.

Hi! I'm going to join you if you don't mind! I started SW 2 weeks ago, I lost 1.5 pounds the first week and another 3 pounds last night! :)

Woah i cannot believe some of these losses INCREDIBLE! Well done everyone.
As predicted a gain 1lb so in 6 weeks I've basically stayed the same weight :( hate reaching a plateau. I'm still trying though and writing everything down. Hopefully i can start losing again soon :)
X

Thanks all, it is still sinking in. I love to see new people join here and hopefully ye may get some tips and get those great losses you want

Misspinky, I have to say I was plateauing for about 6 weeks maybe more but I dug in deep and I eventually got my 6st award, keep at it your mojo will return and so will the losses

Woah i cannot believe some of these losses INCREDIBLE! Well done everyone.
As predicted a gain 1lb so in 6 weeks I've basically stayed the same weight :( hate reaching a plateau. I'm still trying though and writing everything down. Hopefully i can start losing again soon :)
X

Have you tried a SAS log? Someone in my group got their target this week and said a fortnight of that really just pushed them for that last few pounds!

Do you know BrokenMirrors, I never thought of that but that was what got me back thinking right, it definitely saved me.

There is no harm trying it misspinky, take it from me it got me thinking

i did a SAS last week.. a friend of mine died during week.. but because i did the SAS i ate one extra biscuit and said.. now thats just emotional eating because of what happened.. helped me stop a weight gain and got a loss instead...

they are good to do!!

TBaSM, that had to be tough and well done for sticking to it, hope your doing okay now

Back