Tuesday Weighers

Aww that's awful Barbie Girl :-( try not to let it get to you.

Thanks MelonCollie :)

I tend to have breakfast and then not eat until after weigh-in on a Tuesday although it probably doesn't make much, if any, difference lol. It's just one of the crazy weigh day things (along with peeing before you get on the scales and wearing the same sort of clothes. OCD much?! Lol).

I'm going to weigh myself at home straight after weigh-in this week to see what difference (if any) there is between my scales and sw scales. Then I can stay on track this week and have a provisional weigh-in Monday night before we go and then when we get back Sunday night just so it's not such a blow on Tuesday when I gain lol xx

Well done with your loss! :D

I'm gunna have an extra cup of peppermint tea this morning because I really want that pound off and no idea how i have done!

Well done Miss Anon and good luck everyone else. I *think* I may have finally lost all the fluid from the salt bonanza on Friday so I'm hoping for a loss tonight, even if it's just 0.5lbs - actually I would be delighted with that.

Here's hoping for us all! I feel all bloaty today, but think maybe it's psychological because it's weigh day.... :p

I have weigh in tonight and after my gain of 6LBS last week I am hoping for at least a couple off this week. I hadn't been to class for 1 week and I had no kitchen for 10 days as it was being refitted. But its all in now so been back on plan for the last week - heres hoping the scales are good to me tonight :confused:

haha I love how everyone is on the peppermint tea, I had two cups last night and I am drinking it today as well - after my comment yesterday about avoiding hot drinks in summer it has conveniently decided to be miserable as if to encourage tea drinking. Fingers crossed for losses for everyone today. My weigh in is at 7 so I wish most of the day away just wanting it to be weigh in time already.

I'm the same Snowbryneich - wishing the day away! I'm filling time by fiddling with my signature :D

3lbs going...going....GONE!! Very pleased with my loss this week, I plan on being REALLY good this week because I would like a big loss next week. I wanted to reach my club10 next week but I don't think I can lose 9lbs in a week plus if I did I would be very worried! My aim for this next week is to lose whatever my body feels like losing, I wont be going anywhere this week so I will be on plan 100% :D
Well done MissAnonD and good luck to the rest of you, I am keeping my fingers :fingerscrossed: for you all :D

xXx

Weigh in starts at 5:15 here but I get to be done early because I'm helping our consultant, whoot! No panicking for a half an hour at the back of the que :p lol

Putting my water away now so it has time to go through my system before WI.. don't want extra fluid in my system haha ;)

Going to clean the kitchen soon to busy myself.. or may just watch netflix until 4 hahah.. OH won't be happy. :p Maybe I can watch one ep now... Re-going through breaking bad :D

I'm the same guys, 7.30pm weigh in. I am always on edge on weigh day. Just want to be on the scales, good or bad, and know where I stand!! I really would like a good loss this week, especially having had a (small) gain last week, I don't want to be too set back. I'm going to Spain in 6 weeks and want to be comfortably into the 12 stones by then - I have never, ever weighed less than 13st in my entire adult life. In fact, I weighed about 13 stone when I was in my early teens so it will be the least I've weighed since I was a child. The thought of that is really spurring me on!!

BTW, where's Orla this week? She hasn't been on much, hope she's ok.

Well done Barbie!

Well done Barbie.

MelonCollie. I'm on the social team too so get to weigh in as soon as I get there so really it's about 10 to 7 actually, I used to do the shop but am now the pay in person which is an interesting change (except for arguing about back fees)

I hope there are some new people for me to actually greet this time, lol.

I'll probably go in about 5pm, then it's 15 mins before weigh in. :)

I feel really nervous lol :( I have a horrible feeling that I ahve gained. Urgh. I guess I'll find out in a few hours.

Apart from arguing about back fees is it nice? :D

Back