Tuesday Weighers

Munching my way thorough another week. To plan this time but it seems like an AWFUL lot of food I'm getting through. I guess the scales will let me know come Tuesday.

Have a great weekend people.

Regards,
Ian

Miataiblue, wow just 2.5? I thought they were much higher, putting me up in the 20 syn area. That's great news, thanks. Tracey, thanks, and yeah it was sort of embarrassing but quite a confidence booster! :) x

Miataiblue, wow just 2.5? I thought they were much higher, putting me up in the 20 syn area. That's great news, thanks. Tracey, thanks, and yeah it was sort of embarrassing but quite a confidence booster! :) x

Yeah, that was my tipple of choice on holiday last week :) xx

Looks like I made a good choice then :D

Hi all, sorry have had a lot of drama (not all good) this weekend but I had a graduation dinner on Friday for my niece who graduated then. I was very good because I had the dinner and had the dessert but that was all so I feel I havent done too much damage.

I have ditched my own scales so I havent a clue how I'm going to get on tomorrow, will deal with that nearer the time anyway

Yay my SW group is on Tuesday's too, tomorrow it's my first weigh in I am so nervous!

Well done. My first weigh in is tomorrow and I am so bloated I don't think I have lost anything.

I know it's quite nerve wracking right? I think i've eaten the healthiest I have done in a long time but still had some temptations specially last Friday let's see what the scale says tomorrow, good luck!:eek:

Well done Tracey! :)

And good luck Ladies (and Gent. :p) for your weigh in today.. :)

I feel horrible and blah today, not holding any hopes. I think TOTM is coming and I forgot my peppermint tea so.. well.. we'll see.

Hi all, well done Tracey and good luck to the rest of you. I have had a rubbish week, I have been really down in the dumps and had no motivation to be on plan. So I weighed in at group this morning and I have maintained which i'm pleased about, I'm feeling a quite a bit better now so fingers crossed this weeks a good one!

xXx

Well done Tracey.
Barbie Girl you know that it could have been a lot worse.

Best of luck with today everyone and may we all get the will to make it to our goals quickly - but safely!

Regards,
Ian

just back from weigh in and 3.5lb off, very happy!

Well done Tracey and Lumina and good luck to everyone still to weigh :)

Thanks Mary, I'm not weighing myself on my own scales anymore so these last few hours before weigh in are total torture, fingers and toes crossed Friday didnt ruin this

I can't go to weigh in today :( Am actually really disappointed but am suffering with a severe UTI (sorry if that's too much information!) so I can't even handle the train journey out to my meeting! I've been pretty good this week after a bad start, and weighing on my own scales it looked much the same as last week so I suppose I'll just have to wait and see next week. Feeling bad as am downing cranberry juice and actimels which are not low in syns but you have to do what you have to do....

ahhh, BM, I'm just getting over a UTI myself, had 4 wee's during group this morning, ridiculous! Hope you're feeling better soon :(

Back