Tuesday Weighers

Ahhh thanks BrokenMirrors, you are very sweet

On a good note, just read my life story as my story is going to be in the local paper next Wednesday and to say it was weird is an understatement, it definitely perked me up a bit. I will post on here when I get the article

how are you feeling guys?! I guess because yesterday was the day after my weigh in, I was a little bit naughty but today trying to stay on track for next tuesday's weigh in. I have a wedding tomorrow I am not sure how I am going to cope with hardly any drink or not over eating but hey that's what is all about, getting control of my life and not letting food control it!
anybody else got anything this week that may stop them for doing SW 100%?!
xx

new_patty, go and enjoy the wedding, drink diet drinks between having some drinks and make sure to get out on the dancefloor and do plenty of body magic. Once your good before and after you could be amazed how well you will do

new_patty, go and enjoy the wedding, drink diet drinks between having some drinks and make sure to get out on the dancefloor and do plenty of body magic. Once your good before and after you could be amazed how well you will do
Thanks and wow you lost so much weight, what an inspiration! I would love to lose 5st in a year xx

Thanks very much, sadly I put on almost a stone of that when I went on holidays in January and it took me five weeks to lose it again

Looking forward to next weigh-in already! I'm really going to try and smash this week. I want this weight gone NOW!

Looking forward to next weigh-in already! I'm really going to try and smash this week. I want this weight gone NOW!
Same here, i feel really focus! But then again it's only my second week doing SW, good luck x

Franpod and new_patty, that is the exciting thing about slimming world, would you believe I didnt stick to my syns for the first five months and yet I lost between 2-3 stone, it is the only healthy eating plan that is doable and yes I still have that excitement/nervousness getting up on the scales each week and I have been a member of slimming world for almost 20 months now

Thanks Orla, good to hear that the motivation in SW stays. I could write a thesis about food, nutrition and weight loss but I know that if I don't have a weekly weigh-in the weight just will not come off. It's my 2nd week now and I'm going for my half stone! That'll be one for the fridge door!

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hope you're feeling better brokenmirrors? And hope you had a fab time at the wedding new_patty.

How exciting that you're going to be in the paper orla. Your loss is fab!

I'm just plodding along as usual although my syns have been a bit high over the last few days. I haven't gone over my syn allowance but I've been right at the top end. Hopefully it will still be good enough for a loss.

Hope everyone else is having a good week xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Miataiblue, the wedding was great even though I didnt drink one ounce of alcohol. I made myself the designated driver so this way i also save some calories!
Weigh tomorrow guys, good luck to everyone!!

Good luck tomorrow everybody. My weigh-in is in the evening so I have to try to keep it light with the food until after the scales! :(

Thanks Franpod, on the week where my story is more than likely going to be on the paper and the heading is based on not having sleep apnoea anymore, I actually am handing back my machine today for good as I got the call from the doctors surgery on Friday to say I can hand back my machine as I dont need it anymore, have to say I'm quite emotional about it and I'm going to put on my facebook page the benefits of slimming world to try and encourage others to lose weight now for christmas and for good. I never thought I could do this but I have done it and maybe help others to do it too.

The week doesnt be long about coming around though, here I am with butterflies in my stomach already but I'm a bit optimistic tomorrow because I gave up my treat last Tuesday and hopefully it will be worth it

Franpod and new_patty, that is the exciting thing about slimming world, would you believe I didnt stick to my syns for the first five months and yet I lost between 2-3 stone, it is the only healthy eating plan that is doable and yes I still have that excitement/nervousness getting up on the scales each week and I have been a member of slimming world for almost 20 months now

Can you also believe I feel like I am in some sort of competition and I want to lose the most weight each week! but in a good way, it really makes me push myself x let's see how it goes tomorrow x

Dont way to say I'm feeling optimistic right now as I gave up my treat last Tuesday but I'm getting pains so not sure if * week is coming early or maybe I'm ovulating (sorry if tmi) but if either of these are correct then I will be totally gutted as I worked very hard this week

new_patty, I think that is because there is a shiny sticker and cert each week for sotw and sticker and cert once a month for sotm

Dont way to say I'm feeling optimistic right now as I gave up my treat last Tuesday but I'm getting pains so not sure if * week is coming early or maybe I'm ovulating (sorry if tmi) but if either of these are correct then I will be totally gutted as I worked very hard this week new_patty, I think that is because there is a shiny sticker and cert each week for sotw and sticker and cert once a month for sotm
Must be those shiny stickers hahahh

It definitely motivates people in our class, I have been lucky to get sotw three times and sotm once

Back