Tuesday WI?

MissSmileyBrunette

Silver Member
Hiya all! I decided to start doing Slimming world from home last week. Having my first WI tonight. Just wondering if there's a Tuesday WI thready / group thing here? Could do with all the support I can get. Lol.

Hi there

Im not sure if there is, my weekly weigh in is on a Tuesday, I checked myself this morning and I am 13 stone 6 pounds, so I have lost 3 pounds.

Hope everything goes great for you!

Thanks Summer. I managed to find one on the Slimming World section. Im a newby so just getting my bearings around the site.

Well done on your weightloss. Thats awesome. You must be chuffed.

I had a cheeky look on the scales and it looks like Ive lost about 4lbs. Fingers crossed this loss continues. I've got quite a bit to shift. Eek

Im also a newbie! :D

I am happy, my normal weight is about 12 stone 10, but I have always been overweight, I would love to hit 11 and a half for this Summer, hence my username!

Everyone here is on your side! Good luck with it! :)

Yay. A fellow newby. How are you finding it?

Great target and username. Im just taking it lb by lb and stone by stone. Got over 5 st to lose. Overwhelming.

Yea, everyone seems so supportive here. :)

hi ya all im new at all this now doing my 4th week doing weight loss and so far iv lost 11lb. i weigh in on a tuesday to and hope you dont mind me joining in you all? you ladys r doing a great job :). dont really feel like im having a gd week this week. gemma xxx

Weigh in this morning lost 4lb so that's 1st 1lb so far very happy. Hope you all have done well today xxx

Thats great going hun

Well I thought I'd come back I just noticed my last log in here was June last year:wave_cry:

I'm trying Slimming World but going it alone as I can't afford the classes right now:cry:

I've tried WW so many times now and it just doesn't work for me, so I'm following the free 7 day diet they have on the slimming world site to find my feet, I'm amazed at how much you can actually eat ...(and there I was convinced my friend was having me on when she told me what she was cooking for a party night and it was mostly free stuff, but it appears not.)

So anyway here we go...

Todays weight 148 lbs

Last edited:
i no some i no is on slimming world to and she was telling me what she could eat for free and was like and you r lossing weight? lol

i hope it goes well for you hun xxx

That's right hun and the biggest loser people work out 8 hours or more a day there is no way us people having to day to say things can do that :( xxx

Hey! I get WI on Tuesdays, can I join in?

This is my 6th week, and I've lost 10.5 lbs :D including one this week!

Hope ye all did great

SSx

Hi ya hun this is my 6 week this week and iv lost 1st 3lbs so far. You are doing great hun keep it going :) xxx

Great work!! Havin a bad wk so far :( think it'll get worse. I'm getting real sugar craving, any suggestions on how to bet it??

Hiya. Im finding mullerlights with 1 scanbran and 28g porridge oats are filling the void for me. Search minimins for cake recipies too ... I try a few now and again. I need a sweet fix now and again too.

Have you both try jelly? Low cal jelly make it your self or buy them there less than 10 cals and also a sweet kick?

Iv not had a gd week at all iv had people's b,days and I really shouldn't make new cakes for them that I feel I need to try :( haha. Going to try hard over the weekend xxx

Heya. Yep, also if you put fromage frais in with the jelly and less cold water and leave it to set. Tastes like a nice blamange.

Ive just been to a friends hen do ... totally off plan. Opps. Back on plan tomorrow.

Bless ya I how you had a great night tho some times it's nice to have a blow out :).

I haven't even heard of that one will have to give it a go thank you xxx

Back