Tummy bug

snow_white78

Have got one of the bugs going round at school, feel sick as a dog. Not sure what to eat to settle it or whether to just not eat. Have drank my milk allowance for day as that helped a bit, a small bit of chicken and some toast all day :-(

Feeling sorry for myself, am freezing and burning up, is well nasty :-(

I wouldnt eat anymore hun...

Isnt milk really bad for tummy bugs?

Hope you feel better soon
xxx

When I am ill I let the diet go as getting well is the most importand thing. Eat what you can and get yourself better x

Yeah, think will just drink water - have always drank milk when tummy has been dicky, maybe i have been hindering myself getting better all these years! x x

If you have a cold/flu you should avoid all dairy products as it clings to the germs and makes them hang around longer - or something like that!

Oh right, will have to remember that then! I am having some flat diet coke - have heard that settles the belly :)

Not got any lemonade and feel too rough to go to shops. Feeling bit sorry for myself cos no-one here to look after me anymore. Will have to just sleep and let it pass :-~

i had this last week and it sucks, avoid all dairy, it doesnt help with bugs, especially the tummy bugs.
feel better soon. x x

i have always swore by arrowroot biscuits when me or the kids have a dicky tummy and steer clear of milk!!!!
plenty of water, i tend to give the kids sugared water as well

Have felt really rough all day, and think may have given it to one of the kids in my class as they were complaining of poorly tummy. But about quarter to three started feeling hungry for 1st time in 2 days and so had some rice and that has gone down ok so hopefully on mend :)

Thanks for all your messages x x x x

i get the thin arrowroot biscuits from either tesco or morrisons

i'm certain they made by crawfords
xxxx

Back