tummy issues

natzmc

have been reading some threads about tummy skin, and it has been on my mind. I'm 23, and apple shaped. my belly is where i carry my weight, though its never been flabby, I've always been really solid there, cause I've a high muscle mass. but still, the fastness of this diet may make skin go a bit funny, and was just wondering if any of you think its likely I will have skin sag issues or will my age and hopefully ability to build muscles quick save me from it. Its a worry for me as since I'm young and have no children, I know if its bad enough for me want to have a tummy tuck I won't get it since they tend not to give it to people if they will have children after it.

ah i know I'm being neurotic, its just played on my mind a bit, being silly

try using firming creams and body wraps is what i have heard on here its a worry for me too not because i have alot of muscle just that my belly is rather huge atm with flabbyness! lol and oo you have a deviant art i have one too but not updated it in ages www.darkest-tears.deviantart.com im going to have a nose at yours now xxx

Hi, I'm 25 and had the same sort of concerns but my CDC has told me that because of my age the skin should 'shrink' back. ( she told me vehemently that I would not need a tummy tuck) Although they do say that it takes 12 months after weight loss and I'm sure some exercise would help.

I am happy enough with that answer at the moment. (its my boobies that I'm worried about :D)

very nice work :)

Hey,
Try coco butter, there's one inparticular thats for helping revitalise your skin, iv used it for a few months now whilst my weight goes up and down and i really think its helped stop any stretchmarks, n seems to have gotten rid of many of my old ones. Def recommend it!. x

very nice work :)

thank you! you too, gothic beauty! <3

and yeah gonna use cream andall to help. just i think having fat and muscle on belly worries me cause i know muscle breaks down into flab lol last thing i need

ah well im sure it will be fine, its just one of those things that likes niggles in the back of your mind

I use Sanctuary Spa body wrap, great pamper session and really tightens your skin, I do this on a Friday night while hubby has his pizza, then rest of the week I use cocoa butter firming cream, Nivea silhoutte firming cream and another one (im obsessed), I do one in the morning one in the afternoon and the other at bedtime.

i will have to get some of these too need to start pampering myself! and i reaaaaaly dont wanna have saggy belly at 20 :( will be doing lots of situps and walking and swimming once ive gone up from ss, ill be doing a little of each before but not the swimming! cant face the cosie! lol and ty hun :D i need to get some more pics done but just cant find the time :'(

I've worked on the principle that I didn't like how my tummy looked whilst wearing clothes and even less when looking in the nudey before I started CD. Now I'm losing weight it's still pretty icky in the nudey with a bit of loose skin etc, at least now I like it with clothes on. So huge improvement cos to be honest I wear clothes most of the time :p

Back