tummy issues

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by natzmc, 25 May 2009 Social URL.

1. natzmc

natzmc Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(17%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    have been reading some threads about tummy skin, and it has been on my mind. I'm 23, and apple shaped. my belly is where i carry my weight, though its never been flabby, I've always been really solid there, cause I've a high muscle mass. but still, the fastness of this diet may make skin go a bit funny, and was just wondering if any of you think its likely I will have skin sag issues or will my age and hopefully ability to build muscles quick save me from it. Its a worry for me as since I'm young and have no children, I know if its bad enough for me want to have a tummy tuck I won't get it since they tend not to give it to people if they will have children after it.

ah i know I'm being neurotic, its just played on my mind a bit, being silly

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kate+Matt

Kate+Matt Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(14.23%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    try using firming creams and body wraps is what i have heard on here its a worry for me too not because i have alot of muscle just that my belly is rather huge atm with flabbyness! lol and oo you have a deviant art i have one too but not updated it in ages www.darkest-tears.deviantart.com im going to have a nose at yours now xxx

4. Róisín

Róisín Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(7.88%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi, I'm 25 and had the same sort of concerns but my CDC has told me that because of my age the skin should 'shrink' back. ( she told me vehemently that I would not need a tummy tuck) Although they do say that it takes 12 months after weight loss and I'm sure some exercise would help.

I am happy enough with that answer at the moment. (its my boobies that I'm worried about :D)

5. Kate+Matt

Kate+Matt Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(14.23%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    very nice work :)

6. IndigoMondays

IndigoMondays Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(8.13%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating and exercise
    Hey,
    Try coco butter, there's one inparticular thats for helping revitalise your skin, iv used it for a few months now whilst my weight goes up and down and i really think its helped stop any stretchmarks, n seems to have gotten rid of many of my old ones. Def recommend it!. x

7. natzmc

natzmc Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(17%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    thank you! you too, gothic beauty! <3

and yeah gonna use cream andall to help. just i think having fat and muscle on belly worries me cause i know muscle breaks down into flab lol last thing i need

ah well im sure it will be fine, its just one of those things that likes niggles in the back of your mind

8. Witchy

Witchy ButtERfly

Start Weight:
    22st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st13lb(22.26%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I use Sanctuary Spa body wrap, great pamper session and really tightens your skin, I do this on a Friday night while hubby has his pizza, then rest of the week I use cocoa butter firming cream, Nivea silhoutte firming cream and another one (im obsessed), I do one in the morning one in the afternoon and the other at bedtime.

9. Kate+Matt

Kate+Matt Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(14.23%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    i will have to get some of these too need to start pampering myself! and i reaaaaaly dont wanna have saggy belly at 20 :( will be doing lots of situps and walking and swimming once ive gone up from ss, ill be doing a little of each before but not the swimming! cant face the cosie! lol and ty hun :D i need to get some more pics done but just cant find the time :'(

10. Lilac

Lilac Full Member

I've worked on the principle that I didn't like how my tummy looked whilst wearing clothes and even less when looking in the nudey before I started CD. Now I'm losing weight it's still pretty icky in the nudey with a bit of loose skin etc, at least now I like it with clothes on. So huge improvement cos to be honest I wear clothes most of the time :p

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.