1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Tummy Pain

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Cleashy, 13 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Cleashy

Cleashy Full Member

i randomly have a really sore stomach and i have no idea why :confused:

i have been doing SW since febuary and so far have only had good side effects

the only thing i can think of is i drank two cans of diet pop today when i normally either drink water/SF juice and maybe one can as a treat so maybe its that??

does anyone else find this?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kenco

Kenco Gold Member

slimming world
    i can suffer with tummy aches if i have diet fizzy drinks,infact i havent had any for a while,i just have nas squash or water.well done on your loss so far:).x
  4. sarah83

sarah83 I will be a yummy mummy!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I suffer from IBS and if I drink fizzy drinks then I often suffer from trapped wind - which can be incredibly painful. So I tend to limit my fizzy drinks and avoid them when I'm eating/doing anything which can also trigger it.

Hope you feel better soon x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.