tummy pains anyone???

sparkle 63

sparkling:)and hopeful :)
i was just wondering is anyone else suffering from strange stomach pain i keep getting sharp pain across my tum followed by what feels like my tum tightening they started my third week into LT do u think it could be my stomach shrinking?? (heres hoping!) :rolleyes:

Hi Sparkle I had stomach ache second week I'm glad to say has gone now but I get weird grumbles anyway. Could be sometimes the water temperature when mixing don't you think?

maybe but its not always when i have just had my shakes it can be at random times even during the night sometimes

suppose it could be that cos im struggling with going the loo at the moment suppose thats common with everyone on LT we just dont talk about it ha ha!!

I used senokot the first few weeks, but since I have started having 1 flapjack every day, I have no more toilet troubles.

i was in agony when i tried senokot, just was not for me did not agree with me at all

i get the odd grumbles but nothin major

if worried speak to your pharmacist

ye my tummy grumbles too.. normally around 10pm when its empty hehe

but i think Senakot is bad cos its got sugars in, so could be akin you worse???

try fibreclear, for a week and see how you get on xx

You can have senekot though right? I bought some yesterday I havent taken it yet. I woke up this morning with the foulest taste in my mouth has anyone else experienced this ??? xxx

I really dont think you can have Senakot you know...

its got natural sugars in which can take yu out of ketosis....

my pharmacist said this was a massive no, and gave me about 8 samples of fibreclear so i would have no reason to take it?

i would check with lipotrim before taking anything like this... xx

|Have just emailed lipotrim people so will let u know what they say x

Cheers

xxx

no probs hun, just dont want you runing your diet without even eating ha seems unfair if we havnt even had a piece of toast :p x

i blatentley havent lost as much as i thought i had this week which is really annoying. My scales are so random...i had to do my own weigh in last week but i'll find out today what the real deal is. Just hope its good news and not like 1lb or something. Its week 2 and I think i lost 14lbs last week so if thats right then i suppose like 2lbs or a bit more isnt bad.Right ?? xx

i take it all back, they sad Senakot is ok!

xx

Back