Tummy tuck and thigh lift - 'diary'.

JustJo

Cambridge Counsellor
I thought i'd post on here, as this is where most of my 'friends' are. I had a tummy tuck and thigh lift last Friday - not really intentionally 'on the quiet', but I do realise that I hadn't mentioned it on here beforehand! I have hardly told anyone in 'real life' either, to be honest, as it's something i've, well... 'struggled' with.

Anyhow, if anyone's interested in reading about my experiences, i've posted an 'account' of the past week over on the surgery board. Here's the link:
http://www.minimins.com/advice-plastic-surgery-after-weight-loss/54904-tummy-tuck-thigh-lift.html

Jo x

Hi, I just read it on there, well done you for getting it, did the dressings stay off or just get changed?

Are you OK.

I'm jealous! :(

Hi, I just read it on there, well done you for getting it, did the dressings stay off or just get changed?

Are you OK.

I'm jealous! :(

My dressings appointment is tomorrow, so i'll be doling an update on the whole 'changed or removed' thing. :)

I'm not so bad, thanks - you really wouldn't be jealous though, if you could see me propped up on the sofa!

Jo x

Hi Jo, I've just read your diary, what a lot you've been through. I don't think I could do it - I had a 3 level spinal fusion 3 years ago and never again would I want to go through the first few days after major surgery. Well done to you and wishing you a quick recovery.
Hiya, Dragonfly. Thank you. :)

Funnily enough, I have a friend who's in the process of loosing weight, and she will clearly have loose skin. She too has had surgery in the past, and says that her experiences would stop her from ever going through with cosmetic surgery. I can understand that, after going through my first couple of days post-op.

Jo x

Hi Jo - just to wish you a speedy recovery. I'm looking forward (sort of!) to reading your diary later.
Thank you, Lesly. I promise you, it's really not that explicit - quite tame, actually! :)

Jo x

Wow fascinating reading - wishing you a speedy recovery & hope you're very happy with the results x

Wow fascinating reading - wishing you a speedy recovery & hope you're very happy with the results x
Thank you, Karen. If my 'account' interests someone, then i'm happy that I posted it!

Thanks for your well wishes, too - everything seems to be going 'swimmingly' so far!

Jo x

Back