Tummy tuck anyone?!?!

4stone2go_xx

Silver Member
Hii... I was just wondering if anyone was considering a tummy tuck once at goal? My tummy is horrible, I hate it!! Before I was pregnant (6 years ago!!!) it was flat! When I was 6 months pregnant I had a bump n a very strange fat deposit at the bottom of the bump which hung down (it never stretched out) and ever since I have an apron.... Can't wear tight clothing as you can see the outline etc! I thought it may go when losing weight but I'm not hopeful anymore. I'm nearly at bmi 25 but my tummy has not decreased at all n it is awful! I'm going to get down to 9 stone 7 (bmi of 21) and then tummy tuck time!!

Has anyone else looked Into this or considering it as an option? I am really considering going to Prague for the procedure mainly due to the financial aspect and the high recommendations I have read on various websites.

If there is anyone else out there with the same predicament I would love to research more on this with you and talk about it :-D

Xxx

sw: 13.13 w1:13.4 w2:13.0 w3:12.9 w4:12.5 w5: 12.2 w6:12.0 w7:11.9

I would love to but not sure I have the courage to go under the knife for vanity.
I gave heard it could take up to a year for the tummy area to settle even when at goal so don't give up hope just yet, it may get a bit better.
Good luck if you do Ho ahead, I'm sure there was a post last night from a poster who is away to Belgium to have one done ?
May be worth searching for older posts x x x

angelupnorth said:
I would love to but not sure I have the courage to go under the knife for vanity.
I gave heard it could take up to a year for the tummy area to settle even when at goal so don't give up hope just yet, it may get a bit better.
Good luck if you do Ho ahead, I'm sure there was a post last night from a poster who is away to Belgium to have one done ?
May be worth searching for older posts x x x

Hi, I've gone through all the stages of feeling too scared and guilty due to my daughter but it makes me do miserable n even stops me from getting into a new relationship! I also know that I will want another child in the future, I'm only 24 so I want to wait at least 7 years when I am married and have a house ect..... And I know that I'd rather have a tt whilst I'm younger so I can enjoy my 20s without being so paranoid! Lol.

I hope it improves when I'm at goal so I don't have to go through with the surgery! I realllyyyyy do xxx

I am thinking of having surgery to my tummy once I get to goal. I am not sure I want a full tummy tuck as such but I would like the Apron of loose skin & fat hanging from my stomach taking off - I think that probably weighs about 1/2 stone in itself! I have always been overweight and have had 1 child so my stomach has never been flat.

A colleague at work (I work in a Hospital) had a full TT last year (she had it done in our NHS Hosp but paid privately for it) and she had horrendous problems, infections etc so that has put me off having all the muscles tightened as well. She couldnt stand up straight for 3 weeks bless her! She wasnt really overweight but just had a post baby belly.

If I could just get rid of this wedge of stomach it would certainly improve my figure. I am over 50 so I shall never look like a 20 year old again but I think it would also help me stick to healthy eating after CD as I wont want to undo all the good work.

I think it will cost about £3000 and I would have it done at my local Spire hospital. I have been toying with the idea of having a Consultation as I would like it done end August/Septemeber if possible.

I would love to have the funds and the courage to have this done!! Im only 23 and had 2 boys only a year apart - i went from 11.7 stone upto 16.5 stone with my first and i too have the fatty bit at the very bottom - im currently 13.2 and have another 2st to go but what im finding is the norw weight im losing the loser and saggier the bottom bit of my tummy is, and it inverts in the centre so kinda looks like a bum on my belly :( i hate it soooo much but i just dont know if i could actially go through with surgery, hmmmmm

littlemumma said:
I would love to have the funds and the courage to have this done!! Im only 23 and had 2 boys only a year apart - i went from 11.7 stone upto 16.5 stone with my first and i too have the fatty bit at the very bottom - im currently 13.2 and have another 2st to go but what im finding is the norw weight im losing the loser and saggier the bottom bit of my tummy is, and it inverts in the centre so kinda looks like a bum on my belly :( i hate it soooo much but i just dont know if i could actially go through with surgery, hmmmmm

I have the bum tummy lol which looks like its kind of split in the middle!!! I know ppl say I'm only young n should wait until I'm older n have finished having children but I'd rather enjoy my 20s like I should with a nice flat tummy and be more confident! I do sit ups every night and it does sweet FA lol... X

Once I'm at goal I would love to have a tummy tuck and have a nice pair if boobies again!!

My sister had a tummy tuck last year and she had no problems at all and she looks fab now!

She was lucky that she was in a good financial position(rich hubby) to pay for her new body, unfortunately for me I'm not!! :(

I'm seriously considering a boob job and tummy tuck after CD,
Since the birth of my son neither are in particularly great shape!
I'd like to get my body back to how it was before I had my son,
Weight loss 1st, then I'll see where I am,
But I'm definitely thinking about it!xx

Back