Tummy Tuck & Boob Uplift Diary

pompeyfan

Well todays the day I go in for the surgery :eek:
Due to all the replies to my post about only 3 days til surgery, I thought I should have a go at keeping a diary whilst I go through the surgery & the recovery process.
I've been up since 6am, had my light breakfast and am now nil by mouth except clear fluids which are allowed until 11am.
I have to be at the hospital for 12 so will leave home just after 11.30am. Hopefully my kids will have woken up by then (but with teenage boys who can tell) as no doubt it'll stress me out if I can't say goodbye or see if they want to ocme over to Bupa with us.
I'm not too sure what hubby is going to do with himself once I go to theatre, surgery is planned for 4-6 hours!!!
Well, my case is packed, arnica tablets to hand and loads of magazines at the ready.
My biggest dilema has been what to wear when I get discharged :confused:
I know this sounds daft, but with having boobs & tummy done together I imagine that things around my waist and anything that involves raising my arms could be tricky. That rules out most of my wardrobe :sigh:. Anyway, I've managed to find a wrapover dress online & ordered it, it should be arrive whilst i'm in so hubby can bring it to me when he's visiting.

Well, I'd best go & have a shower and defuzz myself, don't want to give the surgeon any cause for alarm when he's operating:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Will post as soon as I can xxx

just wanted to say good luck hun

Good luck honey, we'll all be waiting with baited breath for your diary updates.

Good luck to you - will be thinking of you this afternoon.

It will be really interesting to read your diary - look forward to reading the next instalment!

Good Luck!!

Hope you are in as least amount of pain as poss and have a very speedy recovery!

xx

Hi hun. Hope everything goes smoothly for you with as little pain as possible.

Can't wait to read your progress diary. x x x

All the best! Really looking forward to another warts and all surgery blog, from a woman's perspective!

Wishing you as pain-a-free recovery as possible

TT x

All the very best, hope it is as pain free as possible, look forward to hearing your updates. A very exciting time for you.

Gx

Good luck and hope all goes smoothly - like someone else said - make sure you do some before photos (not that you have to post them here) but to remind you of how far you have come in the future.
I am sure you will be really pleased with the result - can't wait to hear how it went
Laura

hiya sweetie, I hope all goes well for you and can't wait to hear how it all went.

Best Wishes, SJ xxx

Back