Tummy tuck help :)

Thanks Jess! It's literally all I'm thinking about! It was amazing how lovely the surgeon was too, he was over whelmed that I'd lost the weight without surgery! X

Im not surprised thats all id be thinking of too!! infact im the same but for different surgery lol, still waiting the date but i know surgery is Feb as ive called them lots lol! Yeah alot have weightloss surgery now, me almost included, i nearly had gastric bypass but SO glad ive done it myself :) Think it was my wakeup call...

Have you got follow up app or that it until date comes through? xxx

Im not surprised thats all id be thinking of too!! infact im the same but for different surgery lol, still waiting the date but i know surgery is Feb as ive called them lots lol! Yeah alot have weightloss surgery now, me almost included, i nearly had gastric bypass but SO glad ive done it myself :) Think it was my wakeup call...

Have you got follow up app or that it until date comes through? xxx

Well done on working hard and showing you can do it yourself!! I will get a letter for pre op assessment where hel talk me over everything and draw lines on me lol and then will go in for surgery! Xx

Thank you! I went to meet my surgeon and he was lovely, most embarrassing experience of my life tho!! I went in the room and there was my surgeon, a hunky student doctor and a nurse and the surgeon says 'we are just going to pop out the room for a moment and when we come back in could you be in only your knickers please' I was like OH MY GOD!! So off they went and to my knick knacks I got. They all come back in and make me stand in the middle of the room as they all stare and the surgeon prods and probes me everywhere, then he asks if he can pull my Knicks down at the bum so he can have a look, I think I must have been the colour of ketchup, so humiliating!! Anyway after all that he said 'I'm afraid I won't be doing your tummy tuck' my heart sank! And then!! He said 'I'm going to do a full body lift' and apparently that is an incision going right the way round my stomach and above my bottom resulting in loose skin being removed from stomach, sides and back, bum being pulled up and tightened which will result in upper legs to be lifted to, I cried like a little girl with happiness, he basically said a tummy tuck will be pointless as my back and bottom is loose too and in tightening my stomach I will have what they call dog ears, so it's all agreed and I'm on the waiting list but he said it will be this spring! I am the happiest girl in the world right now x

Hey I was wondering if you are getting this via NHS or private as this is my next step.

I do still want to lose a couple more st. My dietitian said I may not beable to get my BMI to 25 just because of loose skin. :/ hopefully the NHS will help get rid of it. About 5 years down the line for me though. Things will probably change by then

Wishing you all the luck! All you can do is fight if the nhs won't help, but fingers crossed they will xxxx

have you got any dates yet? xx

very lucky, someone had a sleeve done on nhs. lost 30st and been turned down 3 times for body light. i guess its harder when you get surgery first to help.
anyway all the best for you! cannot wait until its my turn :)
(were you asked if you wanted kids etc before tummy tuck or anything?) x

have you got any dates yet? xx

very lucky, someone had a sleeve done on nhs. lost 30st and been turned down 3 times for body light. i guess its harder when you get surgery first to help.
anyway all the best for you! cannot wait until its my turn :)
(were you asked if you wanted kids etc before tummy tuck or anything?) x

Hey Jess! Haven't been on here in ages so missed this! I got my date through, 25th April! Can't wait!!! They didn't ask but they know my family is complete in my eyes anyway, I have 2 kids and happy, after this body lift my life will be complete!! X

Hi. I can't answer your original question, but I couldn't leave without saying a big WELL DONE!! You look amazing!! Good luck with the tummy tuck. :) x

Hey Jess! Haven't been on here in ages so missed this! I got my date through, 25th April! Can't wait!!! They didn't ask but they know my family is complete in my eyes anyway, I have 2 kids and happy, after this body lift my life will be complete!! X

OMG thats great news!!!! :D good luck i hope goes smoothly. Hope to see before/after pics?.. aww thats good then. be no good for me now as i want more children so hopefully il be target through it all then get whatever i need doing :) xx

OMG thats great news!!!! :D good luck i hope goes smoothly. Hope to see before/after pics?.. aww thats good then. be no good for me now as i want more children so hopefully il be target through it all then get whatever i need doing :) xx

Will definitely post before and after pics, had my pre admission assessment today and got my forms and time and date. 8am 6th April! I am so nervous now!!! X

Will definitely post before and after pics, had my pre admission assessment today and got my forms and time and date. 8am 6th April! I am so nervous now!!! X

You will be perfectly fine!! Day after my wedding anniversary.. il be thinking of you on the day hun!
I know what you mean by nervous, totally different but i had knee surgery 15th March but went in night before which made me even more nervous waiting all night! Still laid up not bending knee for a while... Anyway you will be fine, your last part of your weightloss journey to be complete! You so deserve it :) Very lucky to get it done too. Your going to look even more fabulous :D xx

Thanks Jess, was going to post a before picture but I am so scared lol x

dont be scared! You've done amazingly well losing weight, keeping it off and now been rewarded as id say with your surgery! :) x

Thanks Jess, was going to post a before picture but I am so scared lol x

Jess just found this! I'm guessing by now then you've had the op. Hope everything has gone perfectly and can't wait to see before/after pics. Miss you in 20s come back soon xx

Thanks Scarlett, I'm 3 days post op today. Still in hospital but getting stronger, physio had me walk with them yesterday and today around the ward for 5 minutes getting my strength back. Feel very strange, but not too bad, tummy and bum just feel so tight!! X posted a sneaky photo of my first sneak peak under the blanket after op xx

Attachments

• image-1778649059.jpg
    image-1778649059.jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 369
Back