Tummy tuck help :)

huwiesmummy said:
Hehe thanks. I only just found them in the UK. I grew up in California and spanx were what all the big girls wore. When I moved here I never shopped due to being so heavy. I recently went and got my dream dress and looked for some slimming undies and found them at house of Frasier. Very excited as all my old ones fell off me! Congrats on your loose too. It feels good having lifted that weight off.

That's fantastic, bet you feel a million bucks! Thank you very much too, it does feel good!! Xx

wow amazing too!! With these spanx then do you get your size, size below? x

Jess<3 said:
wow amazing too!! With these spanx then do you get your size, size below? x

It's funny because they come in A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, but on the Internet you'll be able to convert your size to wish you should get! X

Jess you are an inspiration hun. you look fantastic, well done.:) ...

Those pictures are amazing, well done you! xx

Those pics are go smacking! Well done! How is the appointment process going.

Good luck....

You've done fab!

Any news? Xx

Thank you! I went to meet my surgeon and he was lovely, most embarrassing experience of my life tho!! I went in the room and there was my surgeon, a hunky student doctor and a nurse and the surgeon says 'we are just going to pop out the room for a moment and when we come back in could you be in only your knickers please' I was like OH MY GOD!! So off they went and to my knick knacks I got. They all come back in and make me stand in the middle of the room as they all stare and the surgeon prods and probes me everywhere, then he asks if he can pull my Knicks down at the bum so he can have a look, I think I must have been the colour of ketchup, so humiliating!! Anyway after all that he said 'I'm afraid I won't be doing your tummy tuck' my heart sank! And then!! He said 'I'm going to do a full body lift' and apparently that is an incision going right the way round my stomach and above my bottom resulting in loose skin being removed from stomach, sides and back, bum being pulled up and tightened which will result in upper legs to be lifted to, I cried like a little girl with happiness, he basically said a tummy tuck will be pointless as my back and bottom is loose too and in tightening my stomach I will have what they call dog ears, so it's all agreed and I'm on the waiting list but he said it will be this spring! I am the happiest girl in the world right now x

Omg Jess, I would actually die! Good news about the surgery though, when are you having it done? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Omg Jess, I would actually die! Good news about the surgery though, when are you having it done? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ahhh jo words can't describe how embarrassed I was!!! He said spring this year so that could technically be anything from march to may?! Just have to wait for the call!! X

Oh wow that's amazing.. Honestly don't feel embarrassed... Just imagine standing there with all the weight you had on you when you started and surely that would have been worse..

Oh wow that's amazing.. Honestly don't feel embarrassed... Just imagine standing there with all the weight you had on you when you started and surely that would have been worse..

Thanks kes! I don't know you know! I said to the surgeon at least when I was big I was firm lol, the loose skin makes me so insecure, with clothes on I might seem confident but inside I'm so insecure about myself xx

You are an amazing inspiration to all of us... Hun I know all too well about insecurities, and I really hope that the tuck will help with yourself confidence.... X

You are an amazing inspiration to all of us... Hun I know all too well about insecurities, and I really hope that the tuck will help with yourself confidence.... X

Thank you so much kes, il be doing before and after pics and things for people that want to see xxx

oh yikes that would be so embarrassing!!! especially been a hunky doc ;) but if that what it takes for surgery then anytime i would do it!! Thats really fast too, some wait ages to get theirs done.
What amazing news on full lift too :D you will look fab in your new body once all healed, im excited for you!! xxx

oh yikes that would be so embarrassing!!! especially been a hunky doc ;) but if that what it takes for surgery then anytime i would do it!! Thats really fast too, some wait ages to get theirs done.
What amazing news on full lift too :D you will look fab in your new body once all healed, im excited for you!! xxx

Thanks Jess! It's literally all I'm thinking about! It was amazing how lovely the surgeon was too, he was over whelmed that I'd lost the weight without surgery! X

Back