Tummy tuck help :)

Referral came through today!!! My appt is tuesday in Carlisle! We shall see where I stand soon!!! Eeeeeeek! Xxx

Far too excited! Any advice, would be greatly appreciated, what should I expect xxx

Far too excited! Any advice, would be greatly appreciated, what should I expect xxx
Well yours has gone slightly different to me! I had to be accepted first by the nhs for funding and when I was my doctor referred me and I met my surgeon who basically wanted to look and decide what to do, then he put me on the waiting list for surgery so I'm guessing you'll meet a surgeon on tues xx

How exciting! Really fingers crossed! Don't want to get my hopes up but it's hard when things are moving :) xxx

I've a 50/50 chance from now. He recommends a mastopexy to take me to a b cup or a small c with my skin ( no implants as I've enough excess ) as he says I'm so petite. Took my pre op pics too so fingers crossed. Xxx

I feel the appt went as well as I could've hoped, he explained the surgery would be in Hexham, by himself, dr hussain. Would be under general anaesthetic and take 2 hours. He would like to see me before the procedure again. He's going to send me a copy of the letter he sends to my gp, and then we wait.... Xxx

I feel the appt went as well as I could've hoped, he explained the surgery would be in Hexham, by himself, dr hussain. Would be under general anaesthetic and take 2 hours. He would like to see me before the procedure again. He's going to send me a copy of the letter he sends to my gp, and then we wait.... Xxx
He sounds lovely and I swear I've heard his name before!! X

Copy of the letter done by surgeon, that's been sent to doctor arrived today! I have grade 3 ptosis and have been referred for a bilateral mastopexy . They are awaiting my ccg funding approval. So next stage is underway! Please be a yes!!!! Please be a yes!!! :/ xxx

image-885616439.jpg

My fingers are crossed for you Carrie! :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

The application for finding has been sent off on 12/3/14, with a letter from the surgeon and doctor enclosed... Can you tell me how long you waited to hear? Xxx

Back