Tummy Tuck Jeans

..... Don't suppose they do ones that do liposuction, boob jobs and permanent hair colouration do they :p:p:p:p...... Oops sorry - thats actually a bloody miracle, or the lottery :Dxxxx

Yes

I'm feeling a bit like that today. Just started on the CD today. Or should I say restarted - started two days ago but slipped up so beginning again today. Have 20 pounds to lose, and though determined I'm feeling low today. How are you?

I'm feeling ok today - I think because I am starting to re-gain a little bit of control - which is what me and my eating life have been without for over 6 months xxx

Great news

Control is fantastic. I guess I should start feeling that! Yes, regaining control! Hooray! Must start looking at it like that. Thank you. XX

I'm also trying to try to do things a little but more day to day - obviously you have an overall goal but I have found in the past if I split it up into weeks then under achieve on a week I automatically assume I have failed - when the reality is far from that! So my goal for today is 3 x packs and lots of water, I've done 2.5l so far and its half 12, I've got half a pack for a latte mocha coffee later this afternoon ;).... I have so much I want to change about myself, not just my weight! Though this area for me, has been a catalyst for my entire mid-life crisis :D:D:D

Oh dear

Mid life crisis? I read on the other thread about your marriage, and I'm really sorry to hear that. I'm on my own with a daughter aged 3. It sounds though as if you're really set to change things around! It's a good idea about little goals - I also agree with taking things one step and one day at a time. Water drinking and obviously not eating are my goals today! Had strawberry sachet for breakfast as a mousse, which was nice, and have drunk 3 pints of water so far. What other things do you want to change about your life apart from your diet?

My biggest problem is I'm my biggest problem - if that makes sense? I'm too critical of myself, always telling myself I could or should do or have done better. If I fail, I use it as an excuse to continual failing (more diet side of things on that one). I give fantastic advice to people - but DONT do it myself, if I did then in theory my life'd be perfect, which we all know wouldnt be the case.

At the moment, I am dreadfully unhappy about my size, I wont go out apart from work or to the shops to stock up on goodies! I eat alone so that I can eat as much as I can. I refuse all offers to go out as I am ashamed of how I look and on the rare occasions I have gone out EVERY time I've gone to the loo and caught myself in the mirror I've taken a sharp intake of breath at how bloddy dreadfuly I look!

I did it on Sat in New Look - which is when the reality hit that I am not even a big girl - I am FAT! I dont like being like this and only I can change it :D:D:D... Hence 48hrs since the whole mirror episode I am here xxx

Perception

Oh, that's horrid for you. I also am avoiding going out at all because of the way I perceive myself to be. I had to go to Paddington yesterday to meet up with a friend I hadn't seen in 7 years. I warned her beforehand that I have put on weight, and I felt so uncomfortable that I just wanted to go home. My weight gain of 20 pounds could be worse, but to me it is the end of the world. And you're right - only we can do something about it, but for some reason it has suited us to press the self destruct button, eat and feel worse. Only this weekend I did that. Well, drank, actually. But I felt so much worse. Hence really wanting to make a success of this diet. I hate not being able to go out. I even ran past someone I knew yesterday (I knew I'd see someone who'd recognise me when I went out) with my sunglasses on and hoped to god I wasn't seen...I know objectively I don't look that bad, and I know you don't either, but our sense of pride is such that we only want to be seen when we look our best. Or better. I also know what you mean about offering advice - it's easy to do, but not so easy to take your own especially when your self esteem isn't very high.

Oh I avoid everyone - apart from immediate family who I see most days or at least couple of times a week. My sister-in-law is big as well so it suits us to be fat together. Though she's bigger than me I always feel that I look fatter :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:....

I too have hidden to avoid people. And recently a couple of people told me they didnt recognise me - which is the additonal 3st I am carrying :eek::eek::eek:

3st

Not for long! A few paltry months and you'll be rid of the 3 stone, twinkle. We'll do it together. Must just stay focused on the goal and we'll do it.

and

then we won't have to hide, we will be smiling around us and won't have any problems bumping into anyone or going anywhere. Bliss.

DEF DEF DEF!!!!! I really feel gr8 about this choice today, not that I didnt yesterday but the feeling of re-gaining control is a nice fluttery feeling. My friend at work is 14 and half st and cant get motivated, which again has given me an excuse to eat and not make the effort to lose weight! I dont think she can believe that I'm finally back on track and feeling positive, its been such a long time since I've felt good! Lets do it for ourselves ;):D:cool:

Yes

Yes! We'll do it. You'll do it and everyone will be pleased for you, myself included. Keep posting - I've got to go now and provide some lunch for my daughter, but will no doubt be on here again soon, so say hello if you're dropping by. Best wishes, Julia XXXXXXX

Ladies ladies, here is some advice from one heart to another that my nanny told me and i have always followed from day one, if you do not love yourself however big/small you are then nobody else will, if you creep into a room with head low and want to become invisible then everyone in room will treat you like you are invisible. I was 20stone 7lb and have never felt too big to go or do anything, I hold my head up high whenever i go out and have the attitude if someone doesnt like me for the way i am then its their loss not mine, i have huge self confidence and whenever i go out with my girlfriends was the first to get chatted up and was the centre of conversation. I was always bought up with the thinking of karma, i will help someone out whenever i can and go out my way to be kind to others and it sets me up big time if i ever need help as people are grateful for the help i have given them.

I am now nearly 7 stone lighter and apart from the obvious of smaller clothes have not changed my outlook on life. Love yourself and others will do the same. I have met loads of women who are a size 8-10 and not happy with themselves, weightloss can change certain aspects of your life but at the end of the day it is better for people to like/love you for what you are and not what you look like.

Right advice over lol

Good luck in your weightloss and keep your head high

julesrush
cdc norwich

julesrush cdc

Thanks Jules xxxx - I am confident, but recently its easier to hideaway from the world.... Not anymore - well I'm temporarily hibernating :D whilst I morph into sex goddess :D:D:D:D:D

Back