tummys

lola123

Silver Member
Why when I go on any diet my tum is the last thing to go, I mean it not as bad as it was but Iam just two inches short of a size 14 but cannot fasten them because of my tummy. There skinny jeans and they fit perfect in the leg but not round my bulging belly
sooo annoying

Hi Lola

I have the opposite problem, the tummy is gone but the legs are still very much there!!! Ah well atleast I can wear a pair of jeans without looking like the Michelin man.;)

Lola, i have the same problem, i can fit fine in to most size 14 jeans from the legs, but the stomach area is always tight or doesnt fastened up! A size 16 would most of the time be too big! I am just being patient and just doing my regular exercises now, but still i have a huge belly, honestly i really do :(

I have had two C sections within two years and on the second one I asked the surgeon could he tuck my tummy in a bit well a plastic surgeon he was not, he made it worse and now I have an overlap which spoils my new shape, dying to wear a bikini this year but like BL will have to save for the tuck...

Lola, i have the same problem, i can fit fine in to most size 14 jeans from the legs, but the stomach area is always tight or doesnt fastened up! A size 16 would most of the time be too big! I am just being patient and just doing my regular exercises now, but still i have a huge belly, honestly i really do :(

Snap! 14s fit me on the legs but are tight on my tummy, give me quite a muffin top too lol but shoulders and everything have gone, am a 12 on top now

I'm another with a tummy that I know won't go away and know I'll need a tummy tuck if I can ever afford it. Do you mind me asking how much the colonic was? I've been thinking about it for a long time and have always been scared to phone up in case it's so expensive!! xx

They charge for courses where I live near, but if you just wanted a one off then its approx £65-£70 a throw, not cheap but I'm a bit scared of them.

Back