Turboman

sididd

Gold Member
Hiya girls my friend at work her little boy has been watching the film jingle all the way and he now wants a Turboman for xmas.she's explained you can't get then anymore as the film is old but he says it doesn't matter cause Santa will make him one in his workshop. He's only five. Its a slim hope that one of you girls will have one or know someone who's selling one. Well used would be ok as the only one she's found is £170 new on Ebay and she's a one parent family. I'm not expecting any replys but fingers crossed and hoping to help make his xmas xxx thanks for reading xxx

aww bless him. They really don't understand do they. it is a good film though LOL.

Maybe try usa and see if they have one on their ebay, or even email the film makers

Aw I wish I could help! Get a wee donations page up and running?!

Nice thought but she would hate that she's very proud. Xxx

sididd said:
Nice thought but she would hate that she's very proud. Xxx

Hi I hope you don't mind me jumping in. I just had a quick look at some sites I know to see if there were any Turboman figures and like you have only seen the ridiculously priced ones in eBay. A thought though ..... It does look spookily like Ironman. I know 5 yr olds aren't daft ( I have one lol) but would he 'settle' for Ironman?? X

ooo could tell him ironman is his UK brother LOL. bless him, hope it gets sorted.

ooooo I've just googled iron man and he is very similar. Will tell her its an idea thanks. lol the hunt for turboman xxx

Could always say turboman had a makeover hehe

Jen that's a good idea lol xxx

Good luck with that - my four year old would spot the difference in a heartbeat - sadly nothing is missed by his beady eyes!!!! LOL!

Good luck with that - my four year old would spot the difference in a heartbeat - sadly nothing is missed by his beady eyes!!!! LOL!

Yep, Brad will just go 'thats ironman!' before you finish saying 'there you go'. :D

Shame someone can't make one or knit one.

Back