Turning a corner

Sarah2439

So I got my gas bill today, £900 for 6 months, I nearly fell through the floor, before blaming it all on my poor other half, then crying on the phone to my mother.

I was extremely angry because I do generally moan and OH and have to follow him around the house turning the lights off, so obviously the high bill was his fault, right??:479:

Anyway, the point is that generally when I get angry, then cry and feel low, I comfort myself with a little treat of chocolate or cake, or a packet of crisps etc. (I'm sure you get the point) Having had a fresh batch of cakes sat on the side, made yesterday for the kids, I was so so tempted, but I got myself a glass of water, sat outside for 10 mins and the moment to binge passed.

It may be a small victory, but hoping its the first of many, I have to say I'm very proud of myself!!:thankyouthankyou:

Steak, ham crispies and garlic and mint yogurt for tea, on a PP day to day!!

Sarah nothing can stop you now you've found your inner strength, you've found your coping mechanism a glass of water and a sit in the freash air, next time a temptation happens do it again and ride the wave x and thats a big bill I email my reading to npower monthly and only pay for what I use, and paperless bills. Not so much of a shock x

Back