Turning Points...

You have done so well so far Tomsk keep it up ;)

Great thread!
I was invited out by some friends for a Christmas drinks. I made up an excuse because I couldn’t fit into any of my “nice” clothes. Really stupid I know! Then my daughter asked if I had a baby in my tummy! So that was it! I joined SW. I have known for months I needed to do something, but I put it off..”I will just wait til after Christmas, after holidays” etc.

Mine was my overall weightloss journey. Did LL at 15stone 4lbs and got down to 11 stone 3lbs. Met someone and 3 years later gained 3 stone back so strated CD at 14 stone 4, lost 3 stone to get to 11 stone 4 then after Christmas/holiday and 5 months after CD finished I started SW at 12 stone 3.5lbs!

I refuse to become obese again and my threshold of how much I will put on and the point at which I go back to a diet is getting lower and lower, which is great.

So this time round I have a stone and 10lbs to lose (instead of 3 or 4 stone) to reach my ultimate goal that I have never got to of 10.7 then hopefully I won't keep gaining and losing and can concentrate on maintaining :D x

Great thread.

I agree Cocktail - you are really inspirational and proof that someone like me can succeed to.

I don't go to class but my turning point for starting a diet was going shopping with my sister a few weeks back. She tried on and bought heaps of stuff and I could only watch. There was literally nothing I could wear, and it really hit me that as a girl in her 20's I shouldn't be like this.

Am really starting properly tomorrow - I will wear those clothes one day!

Back