Tursday - by the hour

LOL - Thats OK Bex, yesterday I started the thread as TUESDAY hour by hour! Obviously someone set it up correctly, but I was well confused!!

Wishing everyone a good day!! Hope it's better for you and Lady - keep it up!!!

Weather is supposed to be horrendous today - which means it will probably nice and mild. lol

I had my first medical check yesterday and my Blood PRessure is down 3 points! SO thats good!! And she didn;t charge me so that was a relief too!!!

Off to fill my water bottle!!!

XXX

Yep, I feel more positive today, even though I tried on my charity shop swimming cossie and my boobs were hanging out everywhere and when I tried to pull it up I nearly garrotted myself!!:rolleyes:

Had 2 cups of green tea and on my 2nd glass of water, so here's toa fresh start today! Minute by minute, ha ha!

It's a miserable old day here in London, but it's my day off, and it's weigh in tonight. In a move of unprecedented boldness, and in an effort to break my day off - sat on sofa watching old Law & Order cycle, I am off to an exercise class at lunchtime!!!!!! Wish me luck.

Love green tea! Don't know why but it makes me feel all zen and vitruous (I do know why - it cos I'm easily influenced by advertising). Welcome back Grenockgal.

Quick hello, the boss seems grumpy need to find out whats going on.

Speak later. Good luck for anyone on weigh ins.

Hi Curly,

That's one thing I have managed since I came of LL in November, pre-LL I was a Tetley girl, no sugar but loads of milk, I remember my coleague telling me she couldn't go back to drinking white tea, I said I was disappointed as I never got that "ahhhhhhhh" factor when I had a cup of black tea, but I certainly get it now, I honestly don't think that I could go back to tea with milk now. In fact, when I was on LL the first time, we had a week when our counsellor said we should have milk that week (about October, it was a new thing at the time?), but I just couldn't do it, the thought turned my stomach!

Plus, I read somewhere ages ago, that if you have 5 or 6 cups of green tea a week, it should burn off about 60 calories, ha ha! Every little helps!

It's full of antioxidants too, so maybe it'll cancel out the numerous fags I seem to be smoking!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hi again,

Well as you can expect I feel crxp today. The B headache is getting on my nerves, could fall asleep at the drop of a hat. Feel tired and bloated and hungry. Well serves me right. Just all remember this when you all wanna sneak into the cupboard or fridge.

Anyway still feel very positive and not letting it get me down. Downed 2 litres and pushing for more today.

The weather, as been said, is horrendous so I dont think I will be tripping out lunch time. I will be doing a thought records. Not very good at them so need to get some practice.

Hope everyone is well.

Woohoo that is awesome over a stone in your first week. What more motivation than that do you need. Well done Madandirish!!!!:)

Well done manderish excellent news.

WAY TO TO

Good Morning everyone.

I had just completed my first week and got weighed last night and I lost 15 3/4 pounds.SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pleased.

Absolutely Fantastic
:scale: :talk017: :happy036:

Keep on going and you will be super-slinky in no time.
:bliss:

Hi again,

Well as you can expect I feel crxp today. The B headache is getting on my nerves, could fall asleep at the drop of a hat. Feel tired and bloated and hungry. Well serves me right. Just all remember this when you all wanna sneak into the cupboard or fridge.

Anyway still feel very positive and not letting it get me down. Downed 2 litres and pushing for more today.

The weather, as been said, is horrendous so I dont think I will be tripping out lunch time. I will be doing a thought records. Not very good at them so need to get some practice.

Hope everyone is well.

I feel for you Lady, you are having a tough time of it at the moment.

Maybe you could put a thought record on the the fridge and pin it up with your lemon magnet.
Make the letters big, and maybe the hot thought in red so you can see what happened last time.
It might just catch your eye if you are heading in there again.

well done madandirish!!!!
thats awesome :D
you should be very proud of yourself!
keep it up!!!
xxxxxxxx

Hi all

I have forgotten the name of the savoury drink stuff you can get from Holland and Barratt can someone remind me please. And how much of it are we allowed. I had some of the LL one and its so devine but so expensive.

Thank you all.

Tomorrow is Friday lalalalalalalalala

marigold Bouillon. I got mine from Sainsburys

Just a cautionary note about the Bouillion, I absolutely loved it, but had to come off it in the end, it acted as a laxative and gave me terrible stomach pains - think i overdid it!

Hi All, is there anything the equivalent for Hot chocolate! cos it's so cold, i miss not having a hot drink, tried peppermint tea and green tea, not really found of them, only had them once.

Hi Everyone

Hope everyone is well, Good luck to all those that have weigh ins tonight............. I am struggling today think it is becasue of the cold weather, want to eat and get warm!!!!! had a few stressy things happen today but i am getting threw them!!!!!! Also had my Tarot cards done yesterday whihc completely threw me......

On my 3rd Litre today so here goes..............

Back