Tursday - by the hour

Slimsea, have you tried the chocolate shake with hot water? I haven't tried that one, but I had a strawberry shake this morning with hot water and it was yummy!

marigold Bouillon. I got mine from Sainsburys

I got mine from tesco, there are 2 and I can't remember why somebody said the low salt one was better for you. It tastes exactly the same as the LL one and from the ingredient list looks exactly the same too. Except it is only £1.30 a tub!
You are only allowed 2 sachets of LL per day, which equates to about 2 heaped teaspoonfuls of marigold.

Hi All, is there anything the equivalent for Hot chocolate! cos it's so cold, i miss not having a hot drink, tried peppermint tea and green tea, not really found of them, only had them once.
Mix the choc shake pack with hot water, or the vanilla with hot water and coffee and make a latte (I live on those).
Also the water flavours hot are nice.
Have you tried the peppermint tea with a sweetener? I didn't like it until I did that.

~~~~~~~~~

Not good on water yet today, only about 1L.
Had choc muffin and latte for lunch hmmmmm.
WI tonight so no more packs til supper.

Am I mad or is weighing your clothes to see which outfit is the lightest normal? :eek:
See, I now know if I wear my new jeans instead of new trousers, that they are a whole half a pound heavier, but afterwards I felt that if someone had seen me they would think I had finallly flipped, standing their with my weight watchers scales weighing all my trousers :D

Well done for a great first week loss!

The savoury drink is Marigold Vegetable Bouillon. You can get a low salt version, but I just get the ordinary one. You can have 2 cups a day. And it is a lifesaver!

Have heard about the antioxidents in green tea! If I'm home all day I drink about 6 cups easy. A lady I worked with is married to a Chinese man, and she gave me a bag of green tea leaves that her Mother in Law sent over from China. It's lush - really fresh and smooth tasting. I make a pot in the morning and then keep refreshing the leaves through the day.

Although I do miss a nice strong builders brew. With chocolate hobnobs.

Went to 'stability balls' thinking it would be a nice easy class. Hahaha. The room full of lithe lovelies should have tipped me off. I'm lucky no one mistook me for a stability ball! Still, I stuck it out, and I am aching but feeling v proud of myself.

Thank you Alibongo, i will try chocolate shake with coffee! Did try choc shake before as normal milkshake and didn't like it, but will try it with hot water to see. Going for my WI tonight, so will see if my LLC as any in stock. I love this site, it really helps :)

Just a quick question...this Marigold Veg stuff, where abouts is it stock in the supermarkets. I would like to buy it but don't want to spend ages up and down the aisles looking for it, as that could be dangerous!!!!!. Is it with the herbs and spices?

first day

Its my first day, have had a peanut bar for breakfast and a mushroom soup for lunch with loads of pepper. Have managed 2.5 litres up to now, feeling positve the group last night were really nice, not too sure about counsellor yet as she seemed a bit too proffesional but time will tell.

Its my first day, have had a peanut bar for breakfast and a mushroom soup for lunch with loads of pepper. Have managed 2.5 litres up to now, feeling positve the group last night were really nice, not too sure about counsellor yet as she seemed a bit too proffesional but time will tell.
I think it takes a couple of weeks to settle in with the group and LLC.
Mine seemed quite professional at the start, I think maybe they have to be, but she is really lovely and knows her stuff too.

Am I mad or is weighing your clothes to see which outfit is the lightest normal? :eek:
See, I now know if I wear my new jeans instead of new trousers, that they are a whole half a pound heavier, but afterwards I felt that if someone had seen me they would think I had finallly flipped, standing their with my weight watchers scales weighing all my trousers :D

We are all mad on here:D:D - Anyway I take off my Bet Lynch jewellry in case it weighs.

Had 3 litre of water, nut crunch and veggie soup. Still got a cracking headache, think it is tension as it is mainly around my neck and shoulders. Will go to bed for an hour when I get in.

Wow Madandirish - what a brilliant loss --- well done :clap: :clap: Get yourself a ticker and get it marked up :)

Well I've had a bad day water wise, had 2 litres this morning but then was in meetings this afternoon in a different building so only got one glass drank --- just starting again with it now.

Weather has been a nightmare today - I was so scared on the m6 this morning, I really just couldn't see. If there's any snow or anything tomorrow I'm just not going in.

Congrates to you Madandirish! That is an amazing achievement!
I'm a happy bunny tonight... I broke the 4 stone barrier!! lost 4lb this week making a total of 4st 1lb!!! Yippee :D

WooHoooooo excellent Bex --- bloody well done :D

Well done!!
thats really amazing :D
xxx

Back