Tut tut....

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by bubbles88uk, 26 January 2011 Social URL.

1. bubbles88uk

bubbles88uk Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim Fast
    Sorry for the long post!

Don't know if you guys have noticed but I have been rather quiet this past week as i was either angry and/or dissapointed with myself. Last friday my dad asked the OH and me over to house/dog sit for the weekend and on the friday i had eaten nothing but a cereal bar all day (mega busy day) so the OH convinced me it was okay to have half a pizza as i hadn't eaten all day, so i was good for the rest of my time down there also went jogging with the dog, so i also went to visit my mum on sunday and she had cooked chicken casserole so i had a small bowl, then to my despair my weigh in on monday revealed i had put on 1 1/2 lbs which means i had put on instead of lost last week hence the no week 3 weigh in on here lol!

Anyhows I don't know how I managed to do it but I have worked my ass off for 2 days been very strict, even though i know i shouldn't I had a sneaky weigh in today and have got rid of that 1 1/2 lbs plus another 1/2 so this week hopefully is going to be a good one, and that is the last time stray till i've reached my goal weight!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. debsxdiet

debsxdiet Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    We all have wee blips!! Well done getting back on track :) keep up the good work xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.