Tv Programme to watch WEDNESDAY CH4

x Nee x

Gold Member
Hey people.

Just found this programme on Wednesday

The first part of a two-part series Will My Crash Diet Kill Me? features six Brits who've each opted to go on a crash diet. Will they be able to stick to the strict regimes and what are the long-term effects of undergoing such drastic diet methods? Diet doctor Anu Bhatia tells all by getting the public to confess to their extreme diets, demonstrating the potentially deadly effects on the human body and revealing which diets work and which ones don't

I know Ill be watching it :) Apparently the first part includes the CD

And I bet they have nothing good to say about VLCDs :(

Yeh Im sure thats the case too, which will be a shame wont it! Still, its worth watching to see what they do say though

x

I love programmes like this, i hate the reaction i get the next day when i go back to work! i get the usual, 'its not healthy' and 'you must be causing yourself damage'
Dont you just love the self appointed experts!

Oh will def be watching thanks!!

Hi - just so you know there is a similar thread going on in the Cambridge diet section as it's me who is on the first program & just hoped to get my point across before the program comes out - although ive no idea how it is going to be edited!! Thanks x

wow, someone famous on here!!! hee hee.

I suppose crash diets are one apple and a cracker all day etc, we're getting all our vitamins and minerals, it is quick but how many of us could do four years at ww 100%? It's the way of getting quick results.

I saw a programme saying if you have a band fitted you can be malnurished because your body is only getting a bit of food but that would be just one bowl of veg soup which hardly covers your RDA.

I know this works for me and the only dramatic side effects are weight loss. Can't wait to watch though.

Hi - just so you know there is a similar thread going on in the Cambridge diet section as it's me who is on the first program & just hoped to get my point across before the program comes out - although ive no idea how it is going to be edited!! Thanks x

Hey,

Well Im pleased to say that so far its all in good light, and you can see a difference in you.

Up to xmas day now so will see how the last part goes ;)

will my crash diet kill me?

this is on channel 4 8-9 interesting.

I think its reflecting the CD in a good way really, well so far anyway :D

I do think the cabbage soup and mayple syrup are more like crash/faddy diets, I honestly feel VLCD's like Exante, CD etc are nutritionally balanced and in no way 'Faddy'

x

yeh I agree, next week they have LL!!!

i swear if they make VLCDS look bad ill shake them, if they ain't tried it how the hell can they comment?

i love watching things like this its really annoying how they put cd with the other 2. any little thing theyre trying to put on a negative note. cant wait to see the others.

I think the fact they put it in the same show as the others just made it look even better! Especially because the girl was told to increase her calories by HO. That just made it look sensible to me :)

Back