tweety's diary

chunky-monkey77

i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !
hi am starting a new diary to see if i can were i am going wrong.so far i have had
Friday 11th sept etra easy

breakfast: melon grapes banana honey nut-shredded wheat(heb) muller light black tea with sweetner

break square bar (6 syns ) and diet coke

lunch: pasta , couscous, bacon , mushrooms and cheese (hex a) shape yoghurt ,tea

dinner : fish , couscous and veg
frozen mullerlight

snacking on fruit

Hey Tweety, your diary looks really great! And you have some syns left for a nice snack this evening! xx

ethanks vixxster forgot to say that i have also had chewing gum at .5 syns for 5 pellets. am going out 2night so have got about 8.5 syns left . By the way my consultant left on tue night so i made your easy cheesy potato pie and it went down really well thanks :D

saturday 12th sept green day

breakfast: mullerlight, banana 56g sw honey nut(hexb x2)
snack: fruit salad and mullerlight D.coke
lunch:beans and and 56g cheddar cheese (hexa)
afernoon snacks of apple and selection of fresh fruit .
Dinner: easy cheesy potato bake ( vixxster reciepe) 1 syn mushrooms , brocoli and cauliflower muller light and apple, frozen grapes

Syns: airwaves 5 pieces 0.5 syns
e.cheesy= 1 syns
crunchie=9.5 syns
flying saucers= 4 syns
total =15 syns

Last edited:
brilliant hun well done, just noticed you doing green today, you need another hexb hun dont forget :) also where is that lovely cheesy pot recipe :)

sunday 13th september extra easy

b'fast: egg, banana 28g honey nut shredded wheat (hexb) mullerlight and apple .

snack @ 11: curly wuly (6)

lunch : pasta mixed with chicken, ham & cous cous topped with cheese (hexa 28g) . muller light layered (2) and apple
flying saucers (4)

dinner: easy cheesy bake (0.5) beans
mullerlight ,melon ,frozen grapes

Syn's taken today 12.5
have snacked on lots of fruit throughout the day while watchin nostalgic tv eg cagney and lacey :D

flying saucers (4)

OMG do they still do these, are they the sweets, and are they still sour tasting
have snacked on lots of fruit throughout the day while watchin nostalgic tv eg cagney and lacey :D Not seen this for years but love only fools when thats on, oh btw you doing great, fingers crossed for weigh in :D

hi jacqui , thanks wi 2morrow night have stuck 2 plan 100% so somethin better have shifted!
I love cagney and lacey and went like an eejit and bought the dvd season 1 . love all the old programmes c&L, the golden girls , murder she wrote , only fools and hi-de-hi to name but a few. anyho on with the diary ................:D.

;)monday 14th september extra easy:p

breakfast: muller light & 28g fruit and fibre + 1 scan bran banana black tea

walk to work (2.5 miles)

snack @10 = muller and square (6syns)

lunch @12= pasta, chicken, ham &melted cheese (hexa) muller and apple

snack @3.45= apple

walk home (45mins and 2.5 miles)

dinner= fish ,veg, mushrooms & a little
smash muller grapes

Syns flying saucers=4
airwaves=0.5
square=6
muller layered=2
tomato ketchup=1

grand total for today =13.5

Last edited:
tuesday 15th september W.I : 1.5 on:mad::mad:
Green day
breakfast:fruit an fibre (hexb) muller light

break @10 alpen light x2 (hea b)

lunch @12 beans cheese (56g hex a ) muller grapes and apple

break @3 muller

for 1 night in week:break_diet:

Don't let it get you down, sometimes your body acts strange. You might find that if you keep going (your doing great BTW!!) you should lose next week :) Just don't let it get to you and make you eat something you shouldnt!

Hey Hun...sorry to read that you have had a gain this week..I did too, dont know why, as I stick to plan 100%!!

Anyway, dont give up, it will come off, this is the second week, so you should see a loss now that your body is getting used to the plan too.
xx

thanks mrs v am starting this week afresh and have been looking at and have been studying the book again to see where i am going wrong as i really want this plan 2 work for me i sooooo want a sticker!. really want a loss this week even if its only half . good luck to both of us this week , thank goodness i have this support site i am totally addicted:p

wednesday 16/09/09 green day

breakfast: melon mullerlight and 28g fruit and fibre (hex b)

snack at 10 : x2 alpen (hex b) and muller light

lunch at 1: wot not in a pot noodle (2.5 syns)
muller light and apple .cheese. (hexa)

dinner: mcain rustic chips 300g (3syns) quorn sausage x2 cheese {hexa)
mullerlight and fruit salad

Syns today : airwaves =0.5
chips =3.0
ketchup = 2.0
wot not in a p.n =2.5
-------------
8 syns

thursday 17th september green day

breakfast :melon 1/2 , banana , mullerlight and fruit and fibre (28g Hexb)

break at 10: 2x alpen light bars (hexb)

lunch: pasta ,couscous (1/2 syn)
56g chesse (hex a) strawberries

snack at 4 : mullerlight and apple

dinner: rustic chips 300g ( syns 3)and 2 quorn sausage

syns 2day: airwaves x5= 1/2
cous cous = 1/2
tomato ketchup=2
treat size crunchie=4
rustic chips = 3
----------------------------
total : 10

friday 18-9-09 Green Day

breakfast: fruit and fibre (28g hexb) mullerlight.

snack at 10: alpen light x2

lunch @12: fruit salad and mullerlight dairylea dunkers (6 syns)

snack at 3: banana and apple

dinner :smash pizza (1/2 syn & 56g cheese Hexa and mushrooms)
organic strawberry yoghurt=3.5
snack pack frozen grapes

syns today: dairylea dunkers = 6
yeo valley organic strawberry yoghurt=3.5
tomato puree=0.5
tomato ketchup=2
1small piece of galaxy= 1syn
airwavesx5=0.5
------------------
total 13.5

today i have felt kind of bloated think that green days are 2 many carbs and not enough variety . think am going to stick to e.e from now on .

Hi Tweety! Looking at your diary, I'd say you're not varying what you eat enough. Too many mullerlights and alpen bars, no real amount of vegetables, and fruit and fibre alot. I also think you're not eating enough by a big margin. I think if you followed a plan from the website then you might be pleasantly surprised. Mix up your healthy extras, it really does work.

Back