Twiggy's Diary

Know it's not very supportive but I proper laughed at your predicament.. You poor thing! Glad it's all sorted though! Xxx

Know it's not very supportive but I proper laughed at your predicament.. You poor thing! Glad it's all sorted though! Xxx

sorry Twiglett me too

enjoy tonight hopefully you will be able to relax after such a stressful start to the day

Hiya twigs..Boo bout yer tyres good yer all sorted now though..
im well impressed at shar going running tell her well done from me,thats really great :):):)..hope you are ok twigs and hope the house sells pronto for ya x

Yeh made me laff too twiggs!:D
Have a great weekend whatever you are up to! xx

Hello everybody

Can't believe it's been over 2 months since I've been here - shame on me!!

Well nothing much has changed - including my weight lol ... still haven't sold my house, still separated (did have a kind of thing with someone, but we're just friends now) .. have been a social butterfly though and out a lot, and have met a lot of new friends which is great :)

Need to get diet back on track - haven't pointed anything for ages .... btw when did they change the ww site?!!

Good to see some familiar names on here - I'll have to catch up on everyones diaries!

Twigs
xxxx

missed you! xxx

Well i am still abit shocked twigs as i said to you earlier...i was thinking bout you and others like gabs,joanne,shar all the old lot..today whilst sitting in the sun..ha ha yes that does say sun (been tipping down for alot of peeps)

Its great to see you back..the ww site changed 2wks ago chuck,i think its great nice to put faces to names etc...
Take care hunny xx

Hi Twigs

Im new to you, only started posting on this diary bit a couple of months ago. Hope the restart goes well

Back