Twiggy's Diary

Hi all

Well it was Race for Life today - a hot and muggy day didn't make it any easier, but we jogged/walked our way round in about 50 minutes - so not too bad. Have added a few picis for anyone who wants a laugh :)

I lost 2.5 lbs last week, so just 1lb away from my next 7 and 2lbs from my 50 Certificate ... hoping to get both on Wednesday :)

Off to relax now :)

Twigs
xx

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 36
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 41
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 38
Twigs, you did amazing - well done :D so pleased for you.

cant believe how much thinner you're looking - you're looking fantastic. I could never see it before but you can really see the connection between you and Sha now :)

Awwwww thanks Rach :)

I forgot to mention I did the RFL with a hangover ... went out to watch the footy and was determined to only have a couple ... but am easily swayed and ended up in bed at around 1am slightly worse for wear (and I'm not saying whose bed :8855:)

xxx

hahaha :p good for you hun!

and lol, were there any black sambuccas involved? :D

Awwwww thanks Rach :)

I forgot to mention I did the RFL with a hangover ... went out to watch the footy and was determined to only have a couple ... but am easily swayed and ended up in bed at around 1am slightly worse for wear (and I'm not saying whose bed :8855:)

xxx
HA HA you dirty hoo-er!!!

Pix are fab by the way! Well done on keeping up those losses hun xxx

Hiya twigs..:)
well done on your weightloss last week going great there hun..
Picciz are fab and well done on yer RFL event,say hello to shar x

Well done on doing the RFL. Great pics. xxx

Ditto! Well done!

Well done for your loss too. Will keep my fingers crossed for Weds x

Hi, just catching up having been AWOL for far too long. RFL pics look fab - well done you 50 mins is good, considering you normally get stuck at the start for ages. I'm doing mine two weeks tomorrow - should be a laugh! Well done on your weight loss - I will have everything crossed for you for tomorrow! Take care xxx

good luck at weigh in
I am still playing catch up on the percentage of weight lost - but be aware I am catching up :)

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO
:bliss::scale::character00238::talk017::banana dancer::bunnydance::0icanfly::party0011::wee::woohoo::party0019::party0038:

Nuff said

Yippeee - get in there!!! Well done you - thoroughly deserved!!! Absolutely thrilled for you xxx

fantastic stuff hun, soooo pleased for you :)

*big hugs* xxx

am i right in thinking in 6lbs time you will have lost 1/5th of your original body weight? :D x

Back