Twiggy's Diary

10% of 284 is 28.4 so 2 stone, 20% = 4 stone = 56.8 so you could argue 7lbs if you want an extra pound in your challenge :p x

Aw Hun I am sooooooooooooooo pleased for you!

Huge well done

Xx

hope you are feeling just as pleased today :):)

look at that percentage loss
think I am still playing catch up - I will get there :)

i seriously need to catch up - i want a certificate!!

miss you loads, hope to see you soon? :) x

Blimey roll on the next 7lbs!!! You're going great guns.

Hope your having a lovely evening x

Well done twigs..
Lookin fab there on yer new picci chuck x

She does look fab - at first I thought she'd posted a pic of Sharon with a diff hair colour;) Anyone would think they were twins:8855:

Fab news on the certificate Twigs

morning Twigs, still swimming and sauna-ing on a sunday? :) x

morning Twigs, still swimming and sauna-ing on a sunday? :) x

Well yes and no ... usually yes, but today we were going to go for a walk instead ... but then went out last night - got up late yadda yadda yadda ... so nothing done today :)

Hope you had a good day xx

Ahhh massive well done Twigs!xx

hellooooo, how did WI go last night? :) x

Nope didn't go to WI last night - had a bit of a week off. But did go to Aqua aerobics and did a 5 mile hike on Tuesday, was just the food I relaxed on.

But back on track today - despite going to Pizza Hut tonight, as I've checked and selected my menu already :)

Had a mare of a morning. Sha went for a run this morning and the dopey blonde took her office key instead of her house key. so she phoned me as I have her spares. I'd just got out of the shower, so got dressed and went to take her keys to her (she lives about 10 min drive away). Half way there my car starts making strange noises and pulling to the right .. so pulled over and found I had a flat typre ... well actually my tyre was shredded and I was driving on the rim. so I was stuck with soaking wet hair and no money on the side of the road .. panic!!! lol

Sha had to run from her house down to me to pick up her keys, but as she also had no money ... she then got a cab back to hers to get her card details as the rescue people wouldn't send anyone without the details ... she came back to me and we were towed to Kwik Fit ... £215 and over an hour later (as it wasn't open when we got there!) I have 2 sparkly new front tyres

Eventaully got to work 2 hours late and slightly stressed. Roll on the weekend!!

Twigs
xx

Back