Twiggy's Diary

good luck twiggy i have every confidence u will do it u have been sooooo good - u defo deserve it - catch up later xx

Hiya Twiggs hope scales are more than kind to you hun and you get ur stone ;)
You soooo deserve it will check back later xxx

Hi all

I needed half a pound to reach my stone ... and I lose 3lb's woooooopppeeeeeeeee!! So not only did I get my stone award I've also lost 5% of my body weight

I love this diet!!!

I have just taken my brand new Mac Book Air out of the box ... and I have NEVER used Mac before and have no idea what I'm doing. I'm a whizz on PC's so this is all so weird to me - I'm amazed I got this far! This was the first site I went to, even though my window is tiny and I can't get it to go big lol

Will catch up on diaries when I figure out how hell to make this window feel the screen!!

Happy Twigs
xxx

Last edited:
WOW Twiggs sending you a massive congrats girlfriend.

Whoop whoop for Twiggy. Well done on your star.
Have a good evening and enjoy your new gadget xx

Hiya Twiggs

Congrats on ur 3lb loss yippeee well done you :D:D:D

Re - the Mac Book - My DD used to have one and you soon have it mastered - she got rid of hers in the end as it was very costly to get put right after the warranty ran out but apart from that loved it as its safer than normal pc or laptop in that it doesn't pick up viruses so easty :p

Have fun playing xxx

oh well done u thats so great xxxx

Wow well done on the 3lb and your second silver seven! You'll be getting that keyring before you know it :)

Chilli sounds yum - I thought I was the only person who likes chilli with salad :D

Hiya twigs,well done on your 3lb loss,well deserved...:):):) xx

Thanks Fuzzy :)

3lbs , fantastic-can i come and live with you for a week or two?

LOL - sure! The more the merrier :)

oh well done u thats so great xxxx

Thanks Gabs - your good luck must have rubbed off on me :)

Wow well done on the 3lb and your second silver seven! You'll be getting that keyring before you know it :)

Hi Karen - Thanks! Keyring is my next goal :)

Morning all

Well after my 3lb loss last night I'm ready to hit another 100% week :) I don't have anything coming up this week to put a spanner in the works, so I should be able to do it ... no I WILL be able to do it :)

Batteries have run out on my home scales :scale::busted: .... and Tesco's is sold out ARGHHH - guess it serves me right for getting into the habit of weighing myself every morning!!

Well the office will be filling up soon so I'd better go catch up on diaries before I have to look more busy :D

Twigs
xx

hahahaha serves you right you naughty lass! :D Cereal weigher, not serial weigher! :p

well done on your 3lbs off, so proud of ya! How much do you need to lose now to hit your 10% and get your keyring? :) x

Thanks Rachel :D

Erm another 1st 2lbs (Although my leader has written 1st - she obviously wasn't good at Maths at school!) :D Which will hopefully go quicker than the first stone as unfortunatly I don't have a Vegas trip slap bang in the middle of it.

xx

oooh so 16lbs until then.. easy! :D you should set yourself a Team target for May, might give you a little incentive? :) x

Hiya Twigs,ha ha you are sure gonna miss that little ole point hun...:D
Heres to a "on-it" 100% week ahead...xx

good u should be glad u dropped a point!!! might speed ur loss up and that next stone will be off before u can blink!! i have 1 stone more to lose to reach my goal i set on my profile - so lets make sure we keep each other on track we should set a mini goal. although "fortunatley" i have vegas in the middle of this one!!! so it may take me a little longer than u

hope work isnt too awful for u knowin how sunny it is - here is to another 100% day hun!! i am well in the zone - gonna get gorgeous and go get that job next week too!!!! xxx

Oh I wish I was going back to Vegas - not fair :(

Yes another 100% day for me ... minus my one point :)

Twigs
xx

Back