Twiggy's Diary

Great news twiggy, on the money anf diet fronts. you really are doing great at the moment

YUM YUMS - I love um :p Haven't had one in ages - they are just the best but about 6 points I believe :eek:

Your doing great I could never turn a YUM YUM down!! Gold star for you xxx

Wow, good win!!! Hope you enjoyed shopping with it :D

Oh I lurrrvvveee yumyums sooooo much.....but can easily eat a pk of four large ones, and love the idea of fitting non-squashed in a plane seat so will keep away from them lol xx

i never thought yum yums would be that high - jesus that ruined any thoughts of havin one of those i may have had - i love em too- in my fat eat whatever u fancy days i used to buy the packets of 4 from M&S and eat them all - ha ha - just plain wrong!!!

anyway mornin twigs hope ur ok and havin a good 100% weekend!!!! xxx
big day tomoro aaaahhhhhhhhh!!! luckily i have football to go to today to distract me from worryin all day!! xx

Hi all

Well shopping yesterday wasn't that successful! Why is it when you have the money you never find anything you like!!

Only managing to stick 90% to the diet so far this week, so will have to do 110% for the next few days. Scales are showing a 1lb ish loss so not too bothered!

Going to give my lovely mini a good clean today, takes about 3 hours as the cloth roof takes a bit to clean (especially as it has cat fur on it - silly cats!) and want to strip the wax back and re-coat it :) Love my car!

Then having a a lovely 12point bbq with kebabs, sausage, marinated chicken and (no bbq without it -) my tsatiki dip
yummm.

Watching those mad people running the marathon at the moment - I couldn't walk 26 miles let alone run it lol ... plus they have hot air balloons at the start and I have a phobia against them (yes I'm weird I know!)

Anyway hope everyone has a fab Sunny Sunday!

Twigs
xx

i think im gonna have to have a try at this bingo lark - iv never done it in my life!! what do u do - foxy bingo or somethin like that? well done!!!

Hi Gabby

It's Galabingo I use. It's very easy for first timers - you can just sit and watch and win :D
xx

Hi all

Does anyone know the formula for working out how many activity points you earn for exercise? I've done a search and can't find it!

Ta
Twigs
xx

Just copied it down myself the other day for easy finding, its:

Light Activity is your current weight x # of mins x .000232

Mod Activity is your current weight x # of mins x .000327

Heavy Activity your current weight x # of mins x .0008077

Thanks so much!!

So the 2 hours it took to clean my car earned me 7 points - wow! Will eat 2 of them and save the rest :)

Thanks again!

I would never think of counting APs for car cleaning - but then again, I don't ever clean my car!!! OH is the car cleaning man around here - maybe that's why he never puts on weight ;)

I don't clean mine much - the Polsky's in Homebase do a fab job for a fiver, but I try to strip the polish and recover at least once a year ... and it's bloody hard work .... and now I've just read it's going to rain tomorrow :(

Ah well - least it was Sunny today - makes everything seem so much better!!

Twigs
xx

Hi all

REALLLLLY craving chocolate today - but will not give in!! Need to pull back the little extra I had at the weekend to get my 1.5 loss for Wednesday!

Hope everyone's have a great day.

Twigs
xx

Resist Twiggs, you can do it. Hope you have a fab day xx

Hi Twiggs
Hope you fought off the choccy craving hun and that u get your 1.5lb needed at WI xxx

Hiya Twigs.
Hope you were successful on not eating the chocolate-i bet its really hard for you with your OH bringing bucket loads home from work... :rolleyes:
Have a nice evening xx

Hiya

Yes I resisted the chocolate ... and have told DH not to bring any home - so I'm home and safe.

Almost had a kebab (well kebab meat and salad) but luckily the chip shop had run out so had a bowl of my lovely home made chilli instead. Got 200g of lovely British Strawberrys for later which I may have with a muller light ... actually I should have with a Muller light otherwise i'll be saving 5.5 points.

Hope everyone had a good day ... my team at work were annoying me so put my ipod on and ignored them all day ... I think it's good to let them think they've done something wrong every now and then lol (evil boss :devilangel: hehe)

Can't wait until after WI on Wednesday to have some chocolate lol

Twigs
xx

Ha Ha twiggs that kebab meat just didnt have your name on it tonight!:D You are so funny with your work team its so empowering to be able to blank them out they will b brickin it wondering wot they have done!
Chocolate will taste even better after weds trust me;)xx

Back