Twiggy's Diary

but thing is though, some of them are like "this is my only hope" and i just think WTF?! You've been overweight for years.. did you never think to join a WW class or see your doctor about it? That Lisa is my age and she never thought to eat one LESS chocolate bar a day? :p

ROTFLMAO yes soo true ... but you just know that some of them will get kicked out and then stop at the kebab shop on the way home lol

It really motivates me to think what I can do with my exercise ... hmmm does just thinking about it help :D

Right - food sorted for today:

Breakfast - Oats so syrup + Sk. Milk - 2.5
Lunch - Sandwich - 4 ish
Dinner - Nando pitta chicken and spicy rice - 8.5
Vodkas - depends on sandwich points :D

Off to Bingo soon ... it's the best thing for Weight loss lol No chance to think about being hungry/food etc :D

xx

good luck at bingo babes - im really enjoyin my first proper weekend!!! xx

... i ended up at cinema too, but went to see Star Trek again (mmmmmmmmm Zachary Quinto with his pointy ears.. YUM! :D)...

LOL thats brilliant but you know what I do kind of agree.. although I was shouting at the cinema last night Silar would have killed Captain Kirk ;)

I was watching the Biggest Loser for the first time yesterday... I cant believe one of the lads lost 1stone in a week! how come WW doesnt have that:D?

Twigs did you have "Legs Eleven" and "Two Fat Ladies" at bingo? Hope you had a good day xx

Hi Twiggy

Just poppin in to say hey, hope you are having a good weekend

x

Hey Twiglet where have you been all day

did you have a mega win at the bingo and been out house hunting today :)

Mornin twigmeister! hope all is good in your world, you havnt left the country to a life in the bahamas on your massive bingo win then?:D

haha - Big win -I wish! I won a total of £27 ... but hey better than nothing :D

Just had a day off the laptop yesterday, I ween myself off at least once a year to proove to myself I have a life lol

Well the diet hasn't been going 100% to plan this week.

I think it all went wrong with treat night - the scales were up the next day and I haven't been able to get them down since, the Prawn chow mein didn't help and haven't been able to be 100% since :( So I now have 2.5 days to pull it back so will be having lots of water and low points. It's TOTM (with a vengeance :mad:) so that may have somethign to do with the gain and the non 100%ness too (grasping at straws now!)

Tis my birthday next week (and Sharon's too seeing that we're twins :D) and have a lunch out (Gourmet Burger ... mexican burger mmmm :drool:) at work on Thursday and then Vodka and Thai with Sha and DH on Friday, so will have to be VERY good the rest of the week to hopefully sts!!!

So off to fill my water bottle up and catch up on a few more diaries before the office fills up and I have to look like I'm working :D

Twigs
xx

morning Twiglet! :D how come you win every week at bingo?! i have no luck at all and never EVER seem to win anything! :p

keep going with your points, you never know - you might be surprised come WI day. we're in the same boat - i screwed up all week with my bulgar wheat so going to be devastated tomorrow if i've not lost anything :(

Morning Twigs.
I hope you have that 120% day today..im totally wiv ya on that..
Ive decided to put a stop to WI treats from this week.
have a nice day xx

I don't know - every time I've gone to Bingo I've won something (unlike sharon hehe ... who had her first win on Saturday ... £5.00 unfotunatly she had to share it with 3 people :rotflmao:)

Yep no WI treat for me on Wednesday - saving treats for B'day!! We bring in cakes etc on our birthdays - so my team will have to put up with WW and low cal cakes only just in case I can't resist!!

xx

glad ur back on track too -im with ya 120% gotta claw it back after a terrible weekend. i only got 2 weeks now - ur right thou im easing off the pressure and thinkin 10.2 wouldnt be the end of the world and if get the 10 i wanted then its a bonus.. thanks for always somehow making me feel better bout everything
glad u won again at weekend u lucky twiglet xx
p.s week 2 going great!!

Dagnamit! I somehow managed to not have my usual jacket spud but had cheese pasta bake with 2 slices of garlic bread ... and then a biscuit!!

So now have about 4 points for dinner - which is no fun when you don't have veggies to fill you up ... Oh well, only myself to blame!!

AND DH is ordering chinese ... wahhhhhhh :cry::cry:

get a chicken or prawn chow mein then take a couple of points off tomorrow?? xxx

Don't want to eat any carbs

All sorted - had 4 fishfingers and will have some strawberries later :)

Feeling good that I didn't give in and eat at dinner too!

Twigs
xx

Hey Twiggs,
Congrats on another Bino win, your sooo lucky. I hardly ever win!
And well done on not resisting tonight. Ohh Birthday girl, I love birthdays.
Have a great evening xx

DOH.. Bingo lol

Hi Twigs,
Well done on resisting, Chinese is a downfall of mine :cool:
You are a lucky one at the old bingo....I had a few little wins on Gala online last week, deposited a tenner and withdrew around 70 so was pretty pleased :D

Back