Twiggy's Diary

I've got to talk to one of my team later today, cos she keeps going sick ... I hate confrontations! :(

xx

My speciality is that Twiggy - you need to get me to train you all up on giving feedback ;)

Fantastic loss - see it took a while but it dropped eventually.

You must be soooo chuffed. xx

My speciality is that Twiggy - you need to get me to train you all up on giving feedback ;)

Fantastic loss - see it took a while but it dropped eventually.

You must be soooo chuffed. xx

Could do with all the help i get - I know what I want to say - and go in and then they're all "I'm sorry" and I crumble lol

Thank you ... yes VERY chuffed ... and now full lol
xx

Morning Twiggs,
Did you spot your sis ?
Good luck for another 100% day xx

Morning Twiggs,
Did you spot your sis ?
Good luck for another 100% day xx

Very briefly - twice, but they cut the ty speech where she got mentioned - boo hisss

Yep another 100% week starts today ... bring it on!! :D

xx

Cool I'd love to see my sister on tele, he he!
Push for that 3rd silver seven girlfriend... xx

1.5 stone here you come :D soon to be 2st i bet if you keep it up like you have this week :D

you've done amazin Twigs you really have - bet you can already see and feel a positive difference for sticking with it :)

have a lovely day :) *hugs* xxx

I tried to spot her too but the bloomin camera kept moving too fast & all i kept seeing was heather from eastenders!:(

Ah well - there always seems to be award shows :)

Been 100% today I think lol

Just had king prawn chow mein for dinner - and although eveyone says they count the whole thing as a portion for 5.5 ... it does say 100g on the online points traker thingy ... so counted it as 11 just to be safe cos it is a largish container .... BUT if I pointed it per the weight it would have been 30 points!!! Worried I've blown it now :( Not gonna have that again in a hurry .... do people really count the whole thing for 5.5?

twiglet
xx

Hey Twiggs, Not sure on the prawn thingy? 11 Sounds like fair pointage to me!
Hope you have a good evening xx

Evening Twigster I wouldnt know but I reckon over pointing it is better than under pointing it.. was it worth it?

u will be more than safe with 11 - so go for that to be sure!

hope u had a good day - cant believe my 1st week is almost complete- still enjoying it too but i knoiw the hard work starts next week ... im well up for it thou xx

i would point it at halfway between - 8.5. I have always done it that way, and it has never affected my loss.. dont start making us double points here, lady.. i like my mushroom chow mein for 6 points! :p

Ah well - there always seems to be award shows :)

Been 100% today I think lol

Just had king prawn chow mein for dinner - and although eveyone says they count the whole thing as a portion for 5.5 ... it does say 100g on the online points traker thingy ... so counted it as 11 just to be safe cos it is a largish container .... BUT if I pointed it per the weight it would have been 30 points!!! Worried I've blown it now :( Not gonna have that again in a hurry .... do people really count the whole thing for 5.5?

twiglet
xx

It really is the whole portion for that. There was some confusion with the online points thing but apparantly its wrong. What ever it says in the EO Guide is spot on. Chinese food is fab for WW. Have it, and enjoy it :)

Yep I'm in agreeance that 5.5 is spot on for prawn one ;)

Hope you enjoyed it hun and not been beating urself up about it as its quite a healthy option xxx

Woohoo thanks very much everyone ... i was planning on half starvation today to make up for the Chinese - so good to know I can have some popcorn at the cinema tonight :D And yes it was worth it, all though feel a bit bloated today after all those carbs, but will drink plenty of water today.

We won the pub quiz again last night ... well we tied first but won the tie break - 2 weeks in a row ... we're headed for a fall lol

Just had Kellog's honey loops for breakfast - they're really light so get lots for your pointage :D Completely stuffed now tho!!

Breakfast - Honey loops & Milk - 4.5
Lunch - WW Lasagne - 6
Dinner - Mash and fishfingers (retro styley) 7.5
Snack - Cinema salted popcorn - 6.5

Total 25 :)

Twigs
xx

oooooooh what you going to see at the cinema? Angels and Demons? :D

and honey loops sound nice :drool: do they fill you up as much as say oatsosimple?

Back