Twiggy's Diary

good luck honey hope u do fab!!! xxx

Looking fabuloso for tonight then twiggs!
xx

good luck for tonight x x

Half a blooming pound! Ah well back to losing my 2stone ... 10% is just another half a pound away .... so unless I eat Jimmys out of everything I'll get it next week :)

xx

well done Twigs! sooooooo proud of you :D will save you a big well done hug for sat! :D x

well done on your weight loss. have a great evening x x

I cannot believe how close you are
me my scales are showing 182.1 so how close to the 12st bracket am I
I KNOW how annoying the scales can be

just wear less next week :):)

Hey twiggs looking forward to meeting the gorgeous twins on saturday;) xx

Boy are you in for a disappointment on Saturday lol

well done on your weight loss. have a great evening x x

Thank you - and I did :)

Well done Twiggers! :D

Hey guess what.... ONLY 3 GODDAM SLEEPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

x

Only 2 now ... am so freaking excited!!

I cannot believe how close you are
me my scales are showing 182.1 so how close to the 12st bracket am I
I KNOW how annoying the scales can be

just wear less next week :):)

LOL ohhh that's mean - cut your hair or something - that'll do it lol

Morning lovely people! Hope everyone is doing well. I'm in Friday mode today as I'm off tomorrow. So just a quick pop in today to say hello, and I'll be on my Mac tomorrow catching up on everyone's diaries :)

Have a good one!

Twigs
xx

you'll get it for next and weldone x

ah well done twigs half pound off is somethin at least well done!!!! bet you would have been at least a whole pound if your weigh in was in the morning!!! you are practically there u should be very proud!!
im so jealous you all get to meet on saturday - cant wait to meet you twins one of these days myself - hope you have a fabulous point free night!!!!! xxxxxxxx

day off eh Twigs? have you packed yet? :D

still got that hug for you + a drink of course! xxx

Packed? s*it hadn't even thought about that lol thanks Rach!

Well have done half the house work, so half left - need to (ahem) pack for the weekend and clean the kitchen floor as we have someone coming round to give a quote to replacing the tiles the b*stards chipped when they broke in.

Hair cut tomorrow at 1030am ... and maybes a bit of shopping ... then a ikkle lunch and then hit the road ... not sure how long it takes to get there - so need to sort that out too .... I'm not usually this un-organised but work is sooo manic my brain is fried!

Twigs
xx

Amongst all the other things you havnt yet organised make sure you dont forget the other really important part of the weekend & thats sharon!!!!! xx

Back