Twiggy's Diary

Hi Twiggy and other lovely folks........I'm currently on CD but have been reading your thread avidly. I wanna have another go at WW's!!!!!! lolol! I've tried it several times but my mentality won't let me stop eating when I should so I thought right, take myself away from food completely. You all seem to be doing so very well, so I shall continue to read you all until I've lost a little more and will feel confident enough to try again. Good luck all of you with next weigh in!!!!

Hi Suzie... I did a week of CD a year or so ago ... once you've done that WW is a breeze!! CD Was soooo hard and I promised myself the day I came off it (after I ate my kebab lol) that I would never put myself through that again lol .... WW is the way to go for me! Anyway we'll be here if you wanna chat about WW :)

Good luck!

Twigs
xx

Thankyou! x And at the risk of looking stupid, what does 'DH' stand for? x

Ohhhhhhhhh lol ta x

Morning Twigs!,

Did you kick the doctor ?:) Any good news about the foot?

Afternoon Twiggs just checking how the Docs went xx

Afternoon all :)

Well Doctors was a complete waste of time :( ... All she said was that again she didn't think it could be broken and to just put heat cream on it and rest it ... told her I'd been doing that for 2 weeks and she just said - that's how long it takes. I could have cried ... actually I did when I got out to the car :( Was so looking forward to something being done and not feeling the pain any more ....

So anyway - decided to work from home today and tomorrow (luckily I have full IT access so have spent all morning dealing with emails) and see how I go.

Just having the Muller Light vanilla and chocolate sprinkles yoghurt - oh my god tis Gorgeous!!!!!

Hope everyone's having a better day than me! :)

Twigs
xx

omg that muller sounds delish!!

hope your not in too much pain hun

so where did u go in vegas? clubs etc? are u gonna go back - im so excited i even have the days crossed off on my calander im so sad!!

hope ur day improves and ur enjoyin the sunshine xx

Hi Twiggy

somd docs are rubbish least she could of done ws give u some decent pain killers to be going on with. Should of kicked her just for that ;oO

Pud sounds yummy gonna look out for that one x

Yeah I should have.

Sitting here crying my eyes out again ... watching Beaches - so sad .... oh and working from home too of course :D

Twigs
xx

Doctors sometimes are a waste of time, you have to book a month in advance to be told what you already know! Useless... Sorry it didn't go as planned but I'm sure if you rest it, it'll sort itself soon enough.
Muller does sound yum!
Hope your day picks up xx

Hiya Twigs.
Sorry the Drs was a complete waste of time,sending you a big :hug99: hun.
Hope you feel better soon xx

Morning all

Had a good day diet wise yesterday. We (DH and me sat on a chair!) attempted a from scratch curry ... not sure that's what we actually ended up with lol, was more like spicy tomato sauce with chicken... but it was very tasty and low points. Going to try another on Friday :) If at first you don't succeed ...

Going to struggle today with lunch, as not really prepared for being at home ... but there's nothing bad in the house so I'm sure I'll cope :)

Hope everyone has a good day!

Twigs
xx

go for something filling like a jacket potato and top it with something low pointed like half a tin of beans (2.5) or a tin of tuna (2) and a biiiiiiiiiiiiig salad :)

sorry to hear your doctors visit was a waste of time.. i really hope your foot heals up soon! xxx

Sounds like a good idea - although my sis will be laughing at the Biiiiig salad line .... I don't do vegetable :D My idea of a big salad is lettuce! And the only veg I can stand with my sunday lunch is mushy peas .... which have been processed within an inch of their life :D

I'm a big kid - but am trying to change :)

Twigs
xx

start with parsnips - roast em in the oven with frylight and they look like chips.. they do have points but not too many :D theyre a good start!

Sounds like a good idea - although my sis will be laughing at the Biiiiig salad line .... I don't do vegetable :D My idea of a big salad is lettuce! And the only veg I can stand with my sunday lunch is mushy peas .... which have been processed within an inch of their life :D

I'm a big kid - but am trying to change :)

Twigs
xx

Hahaha - very true... although I'm sure I saw you eat a bit of broccoli once ....

I am sorry to hear about the doctor. I didnt find them helpful recently at all. Hope your foot gets better!

Every time I tried to make curry at home I was not happy with the result until I started using ready curry paste. You add spoon or two into your tomato base and it gives it a real kick and nice smell:)

hi twigs
best veggies ever roasted parsnips and roasted carrots - mmm all crispy and sweet - try those they are yummy!!

have a great day xx

Pleased the diet is going well Twiggs, your'll have to let us know how that curry turns out friday. :O)

Back