Twiggy's Diary

Yeay well done Twiggy thats a fab loss! :)

Soo lol...It's just taken me 5 mins to work out you and sis are on here...Was thinking why is sorting calling her a grass....Jezz i'm sure my brain cells are popping by the day in preparation for me turning 30 next year :D:D x

Hey Twigs

Congrats on your 2lb loss this week, great result. You seem like you are doing really well. Keep up the good work x

Morning all

Had a very busy day yesterday ... and then a team night out (us in Playout vs HR) in bowling ... and they won!!! The shame of it!!!!! I don't think we'll ever live it down ... although we have a plan to kidnap the trophy hehe

Didn't point at all yesterday and thought I had done really bad! We went to Nando's and I had garlic bread with my pitta and rice ... and at lunch I had cheese and spinach pasta bake instead of my usual jacket spud. Trying to pull myself back together today, and have just pointed yesterday. Pointed the pasta at 9 points (oh + 1.5 for the slice of garlic bread I had with that too!) as that was the highest of the pasta bakes on E-source. And after adding my Nando's I was only 1.5 over for the day :)

Talked myself out of having a sausage baguette for breakfast on the way in and have had my oatso as normal, and can feel the mojo seeping back into me! :D

Got another busy day ahead, so will pop in when I can.

Hope everyone has a good day!

Twigs
xx

Soo lol...It's just taken me 5 mins to work out you and sis are on here...Was thinking why is sorting calling her a grass....Jezz i'm sure my brain cells are popping by the day in preparation for me turning 30 next year :D:D x

haha - we're actually twins :) I turn 40 next year so god knows what that means for my brain cells :D .... oh it's actually the year after next ... see they've gone already!!

Ha Ha twiggy twins...
Its surprising when we think weve had a bad food day with choices etc and then sit down and point it and its not as bad as we thought at all...so thats great hun well done..:)

if you find your mojo lurking around please could i pinch a likkle bit of it?
have a nice day...xx

Ha Ha twiggy twins...
Its surprising when we think weve had a bad food day with choices etc and then sit down and point it and its not as bad as we thought at all...so thats great hun well done..:)

if you find your mojo lurking around please could i pinch a likkle bit of it?
have a nice day...xx

:vibes: sending Fuzzy half of my mojo :)

Hey twiggs, Pleased your meal wasn't as damaging as you thought, It's really good to think what we can have on WW and still lose weight. Well done on not giving into the sausage sarnie.

Hope your mojo returns, your doing fantastic. Nearly at your first stone!

Hope you have a good day misses xx

Hi Twigs

Glad you enjoyed your meal and well done you for hardly going over ur points ;o)

Brain cells - what are they??!! lol DD keeps threatening me with "nursing home" as I'm very scatty and always getting my words muddled, mind you thats not a new thing have done it all my life...lol xxx

Well - today has been a bad day :break_diet:

One of my team bought in cakes for her birthday and I had a few ....

Then came home and had a big bowl of pasta with meatballs .... and as I obviously thought I hadn't sabotaged myself enough, I have just finished a largish bag of minstals :(

I obviously haven't learnt anything. Just HOPE I can cut back or at the very least stick to the diet for the rest of the week :(

:sigh: if anyone sees the wagon .... tell them to come by and pick me up!!

Twigs
xx

the only time you'll know you havent learnt anything is if you let this become the norm!! learn to put it behind you and move on!! dont let one bad day-or even a couple-ruin your week/month/whole diet!!

Back