Twiggy's Diary

Twiglet
reset all your stats (write down what you have done so far) and start again PROPERLY when you are ready
mentally prepare
When I reset all my stats a couple of weeks ago I had a whole new feeling - I was not living up to my past failures - this was a new a positive start

whatever you decide though make the most of what you are now its not you dont love the you you are its just that you want to change it a bit
stop making it difficult for yourself ( we all do it) take it a little tiny step at a time
each meal and each snack

so glad you are back
H xxxx

Twigs if you need time to ease into it then take it, you will get there in the end. I'd never eaten peanut butter but someone on the weight loss surgery board is an american and kept mentioning it so I thought I'd give it a go and found a no sugar added one Sainsburys do one by Meridian or Waitrose do their own. I mix that into Total 0% natural yoghurt with splenda as well and some caramel no sugar syrup I buy from the sugar free warehouse and its absolutely yummy for very few cals or fat. Plus catering size tin or not get it gone if it calls so loud my dear its the only way. I had to pour a complete bottle of brandy down the sink last week I could barely hear the TV for it calling me, bad M

Take care

M

I think thats just it M - getting the triggers out of the way totally - I threw nearly that whole tin of Celebrations away@ Xmas - the way I see it is, not a waste of money, as how much would I spend trying to lose the weight that having it would have made me gain ? If that makes sense

You will do it when you are good & ready Twiggs xx

Hiya twigs..
I am sat here pondering on what to say that would be good advise to you..I am sooooooo rubbish at writing down what my brain is thinking!LOL

Didnt want to just read and run though chuck..

We all know how you are feeling and peeps here are always giving out good motivational advise..when you are ready and feel that you are ready then it will be much more achievable for you to reach your goals in your own way...(hope that makes sense :confused:)told you i was rubbish at writing it out!
best of luck hun xx

Oh you guys are all so great!! I'd never even have a chance of doing this without you all :)

I've been getting mentally ready this week I think and am going to give it a go from Monday... no I'm sure I'm going to give it a go from Monday.

H - I've reset my stats and started again so money times, that I think I use it as a cop out - so I'm going to take the gain, when I eventually can get to class - hopefully Wednesday and carry on from there :)

M ... those peanut butter things sound amazing - will give them a go when I'm back in the swing of things :)

I'm excited about starting again yay :)

Thank you all sooooo much :)

Twigs
xxxxxxx

Its your choice take the gain and then record what you lost last year and then start again this is a new year and so you will be starting on a new positive note

but if you keep your stats on here as they are GOOD LUCK
perhaps just get a new ticker to show weight lost in 2010
I toyed with that but want this year to be clean _ I did lose weight last year and I acknowledged that

good luck for Mondy - not that you will need it as you have time to do the planning :):)

Not going to try and add to what has already been said and said so much better than I could have done:p
Go for it Twigs:D

Hello all

Today is going to plan :)

Breakfast - Cereal and Skimmed milk - 4.5
Lunch - Chorizo and Bean soup - 2.5, bread roll 2, flora 1

Dinner will be a doner kebab - 10 points

So 19.5 total, leaving 6.5 for a snack later if I fancy it.

H - I will start a new tracker for 2010 weight - great idea :)

I can't believe the weathermen are predicting heavy snow again for Wednesday - it's like a conspiracy to keep me from class lol

Hope everyone's have a good day

Twigs
xx

PS - how did I move in here??

Hi Twigs

Todays menu sounds fab and points to spare :D

I know what you mean about the snow - work wed, thur and fri but all nutters at are place risking their necks to go in so will look bad on me if i stay home :eek:

Lets hope the weather man has it wrong again..!! x

Great planning today
and a new ticker can help you celebrate the new positive start :):)
we too are forecast the snow - hope it is light for both of us :):)

we all moved in here :) mods tidied us up!

well done on your first day - kebab sounds GOOD! :D x

as well and some caramel no sugar syrup I buy from the sugar free warehouse

M

M, what is the sugar free warehouse? That caramel syrup is sounding good to a low carber like me :D

Twigs, hope that your new day has continued to go well.What we sometimes forget to do is acknowledge the things we love about our lives and you have done that. xx

I really hope they are wrong about the snow. I am driving to Melrose on Wednesday, then Dumfries on Thursday then home Friday...arghhh

Hello all

Yes a snow free Wednesday - which meant no excuses - it was time to face the music :D

Not going to dwell on gains (not pretty!) ... but didn't restart, and my leader was very supportive so feeling positive and glad I finally got the kick which'll make my restart easier :)

Twigs
xx

Back