Twiggy's Diary

Hi
Just stopping by to say hello - have a great weekend xx :)

hallo Twiglet :) hope you're having a fab weekend - well done so far, you're doing great :D xxx

just dropping by to say hello and good luck for the weekend

Well I've realised I need routine to stick to the plan!

The 2-3 foot of snow we've had have meant I've was stuck at home for 2 days and not been able to get to class - everything seems to revolve around the blasted snow (why oh why do I live on a steep hill in a very hilly area??)

So ... starting again (again!) tomorrow :D And if I get snowed in again, I will NOT use it as an excuse!

Hope everyone's good!

Twigs
xx

The important thing is doing what you are doing Twigs, starting again not giving up, all credit to you

M

Hi Twigs

Hope the snow not been topped up again where you are like it has here :mad:

More importantly hope your being good :p x

Hey Twiglet
are you snowed in
do you need me to come with shovel and dig you out

hope all is well H xxxx

hope you're okay Twigs? xxx

Hi Twiggs
Come out come out wherever you are.........................:)

Hello everyone

Is it just my imagination or has my diary moved??

Not been good at all and need a good kick up the bum to be honest. Not being able to get to class is not helping, and I guess I'm just using that as an excuse.

I want to start again, but already the peanut butter is calling to me from the cupboard.

Like a lot of you weight is the only thing in my life that I don't like ... I'm very happily married, I love my family and friends and my job is great (most of the time!!) and I earn enough to buy most of the things (within reason) that I want. So I think sometimes I convince myself that I'm happy as I am, so I can eat what I want. But deep down ... I don't know it's not that I'm not happy because I am, I just don't like my physical self at all and know how much more confident and happy I will be at my goal weight.

Arggghhh I don't even know what I'm saying anymore lol I need help!!!!

Twigs
xxxxx

Aww Twigs

Its hard to get back on track hun and sometimes when it seems we have been dieting forever we need time OFF or thats how I feel anyhow!

So we go on a bit of a bender not stuffing are self silly but just eating a little bit of what we want when we want! I think we need to do this now and again in order to keep sane and be able to carry on again afterwards.

You will get back into even if it takes several attempts just don't beat yourself up about it. After all this diet is kind of for life so its always there waiting for us :eek:

Hope you have a good weekend hun and maybe ditch the peanut butter all eat it all up in one go then it can stop with the calling your name...lol x

Aww Twigs

Its hard to get back on track hun and sometimes when it seems we have been dieting forever we need time OFF or thats how I feel anyhow!

So we go on a bit of a bender not stuffing are self silly but just eating a little bit of what we want when we want! I think we need to do this now and again in order to keep sane and be able to carry on again afterwards.

You will get back into even if it takes several attempts just don't beat yourself up about it. After all this diet is kind of for life so its always there waiting for us :eek:

Hope you have a good weekend hun and maybe ditch the peanut butter all eat it all up in one go then it can stop with the calling your name...lol x

Thanks hun ... having a chat with my sis and DH, I think I've been trying too much too quickly, so am going to concentrate on getting my diet under control and then think about adding the exercise :)

The Peanut butter is a giant pot of Skippy from Costco - so catering size lol I didn't actually buy it for myself, but somehow it stayed. I had some today knowing that it will be my last for a while - but not forever.

Thanks again for the support hon :)

xx

Back