Twiggy's Diary

Morning all

Can't believe it's WI day tomorrow already - the time just flies by ... and a BH weekend helps :D

Feeling very hungry this morning and the silly building people haven't delivered any milk yet - where are they?!!! I want my cereal :( Will end up eating dried oatso at this rate ... and then later when I drink a hot cup of team my belly will expand and explode lol ...hmm maybe I'll wait for the milk.

I've been 100% all week and am hoping for a loss but don't feel very positive ... but I guess time will tell!!

Went bowling at the weekend and picked up DH's 12lb ball he was using ...can't believe I've lost that amount of weight, plus another 4lbs the ball was way heavy .. it's scary to think I can lose that amount of weight and not even feel it - shows how much I've still got to lose.

Okay - I'm just babbling now so better go hunt out some milk ... I'll have to buy some at this rate lol

Twigs
xx

shocking isnt it.. just wait until you've lost 2 of those! :D

what did you have for your chinese then in the end? :) anything nice?

and don't you worry yourself for WI - if you've had a 100% week it will definitely show for you tomorrow :) xxx

I had King Prawn Chow Mein, about 3 bits of chicken from DH's chick in black bean and some Prawn Crackers .... was loverley :D

xx

Chinese sounded delishhhhh, May have to treat myself to one if i lose weight this week!
Wow think of that bowling ball you'd still be carrying around now, your'll have another one off soon.
Hope you get that milk soon lol.... dry oatso yuck! Good luck for tom bet it's a good one xx

Hiya Twigs, I'm sure you are in for a good WI this week, Good luck :)

I had chinese last night (shouldn't have really but was hungover:p)...I had chicken chow mein and then split chicken balls with hubby...Delish!!!!

Me & my best mate tried to burn a load of garden stuff in her garden once & cudnt get anything to bl**dy light rubbish arsonists we wud be we even threw on lighter fuel:eek:
No milk is a baad situation to be in! nuthin worse than no milk for tea neva mind cereal:mad:
Now everyone stop talking bout chinese please i want to eat a whole bag of prawn crackers!

Hi all

Okay no more talk of Chinese - promise :D

Food for today

Breakfast - Syrup Oats so - 2.5
Lunch - Jacket with Tuna Mayo - 8
Snack - Maltesers - 3.5
Dinner - Chicken Caesar Salad - 8.5
Snack - Muller Light - 1.5

Total for today - 24, saving 3 :)

So another 100% week draws to a close ... just hope I get a good result, will be really down if after two 100% weeks I have bad losses.

Twigs
xx

Evening Twigs,
im sending you lots and lots of good luck for tomoz....not that you need it mind ;)
I will be waiting with baited breath for your result xx :)

Thanks Fuzzy

I'm thinking of eating a lot of Aeros before wi so the bubbles make me lighter ... what do you reckon?

Twigs
x

Thanks Fuzzy

I'm thinking of eating a lot of Aeros before wi so the bubbles make me lighter ... what do you reckon?

Twigs
x
Hey now theres a thought,but perhaps that experiment should be tried and tested AFTER WI hun!!(you know just in case)...hee hee x

Yeah you're probably right. :cry:

Off to Nando's for WI treat tomorrow night ...which is good cos it's not that bad :) Will hopefully be home before I go to post results :)

Twigs
xx

How about JUST the bubbles that might work

good luck at weigh in and enjoy Nando's

just wondering do you always have a treat on weigh in day - I dont but am thinking of starting the habit

Hi Aaleigha

Just the bubbles lol sounds about right!

Yeah I do ... I think the ol metabolism needs a jolt once a week ... works for me anyway - at least it used to!!

xx

good luck for WI today Twigs :D xxx

Thanks ... I fear I'm going to need all the luck I can get ... my scales are just not moving :(

Good luck Twiggy,
Have a good day xx

Back