Twiggy's Diary

good luck for tonight twiggy

Hi all

Well my mind is finally in the right place ... I cannot be the only person this diet does not work for. So if, as I suspect I only get a small loss (if any at all) tonight, I will carry on for at least another couple of weeks ... and then if the weight still isn't budging I'll have to have a chat to my WW leader and possible doctor.

So ... what will be will be tonight ... and at least I still get Nando's after :D

Twigs
xx

No I don't ... one of those things I keep going to get round to!

I will do it by the weekend!!!

L

people loose at different rates and overall you've still had a great loss, soplease dont be too disheartened.

Dunno about aero bubbles but i've heard giving blood before you wi helps!!!

but i've heard giving blood before you wi helps!!!

Hey Twigs (if that is not too informal) do you think they will let us do that weekly :)

you are right to think about going to the doctors - you should have tests to see if there is an underlying problem that is interfering with your losses

twigs good like honey!!!! and u should measure - start now!!! cos u may be losing inches even if no lbs!! also its not unknown for people to stall even up to 4 weeks - then all of a sudden u will start losing again!! ur body adjusts every now and then, please dont give in or feel disheartened - i have everythin crossed for u tonight!!! xxxx

Dont get disheartened twiggs ive jus been looking at your losses,you & i started round the same time & we have lost the same amount of weight,to be honest i would have liked to lose more quicker but am of the attitude that if it comes off slow it will stay off this time so cheery up :D and thats an order! xx

Hi Twigs

Best of British for tonight hun - do hope you get a result, as I know how pants it makes us feel when scales won't move!

xxx

Hi

Well back from WI and I need HELP!

Somehow I stayed the same ... so that's 2 weeks of 100% with a result of 0.5lbs loss!!

Leader suggested dropping down to 25 points for the week (I'm on 27 at the moment), but I said I was losing more when I was 28 points, and that when I don't do 100% I seem to lose.

So what do I do?? Do I do a week of 25 points? Or do I do a week of 28 points ... or do I carry on as I am and pray for a miracle lol

I know everyone has blips, but at 19st+ surely it shouldn't be this difficult yet? I'm worried if I go down to 25 points it will be a slippery slide and I'll be down to the minimum before I need to, with nowhere to go.

Luckily I was prepared for the sts or small loss, so I'm not that unhappy ... just frustrated and want to see the damn scales move!!!!!!

Help me pleeeease
Twigs
xx

Twigs been waiting for you post
really sorry you havent lost

have you thought about the wendie plan - where you vary the points from day to day

it might be enough to shake up your metabolism here is the formula for it
Day 1 = +1
Day 2 = - 2
Day 3 = +10 (SHD)
Day 4 + - 4 (SLD)
Day 5 = normal points
Day 6 = - 1
Day 7 = - 4 (WI)

as you see you have a super high day (could be a treat day) and a super low day - perhaps the day before weigh in

and drink your fluids

but I do think the doc should rule out anything :)

Hmmm definatly something to think about!

Off to Nandos now - will be back later!

Twigs
xx

have you been doing more exercise the last two weeks? i would go halfway and drop to 26 - one point less a day won't kill you. Also, if you're having a lot of the same stuff, like oatsosimple every morning, try having a different breakfast or at the very least, a different cereal xxx

Hiya twigs sorry you had a STS but honestly thats good hun,i know your peed off with the result TBH....spesh when youve been 100%.
BUT
1.Start measuring yersen ;)
2.Do an alternative exersice.
3.Drink more water..

Not sure on the points issue,maybe it would be worth giving the lower points a try for this week..:)

Enjoy Nandos you thoroughly deserve it! xx

sorry to hear you are struggling twigs, i have known this happen to people before and if you stick at it you will start loosing again but i know thats so much easier to say than to do.

Maybe give the wendy plan a try , or try fast start for a week? i've tried the wendi plan and that worked for me in the past but fast start always seemed a little strict.

Anyway whatever you decide enjoy nando's and worry about it tomorrow

Hey Twiggs, I can't suggest any more thats been suggested really. Playing with points doe's boost the metabolism. Also I try swapping meals around, having dinner at lunch or a big breakfast and light lunch. Worth a try. I'd def go and see the doc, it wouldn't harm and will make you feel better.
Have a good evening and enjoy nandos xx

Don't worry about a sts at least you haven't gained. I've sts for weeks now so know how frustrated you feel. I've been really good and swimming and still not loosing. I am noticing a difference in my shape though. Enjoy your nandos x

Hi all

Thanks for the advice! I think I'll try the mixing my food up advice ... I never used to have such a small 2.5 breakfast, so will try having a bigger cereal for a change ... and a lighter lunch.

I'm definitely not giving up ... this will not beat me!!!

Thanks again - I really appreciate it!

Twigs
xx

Hi Twiggy

Sorry you're having a bit of a time of it just now. Are you making sure you are eating all your points??? My friend is having a bit of a time of it just now on ww. She is definately not eating all her points and her weight is not budging!!

If you are i'd echo wot Fuzzy said, drink loads of water, the weeks i make sure i drink loads i always have bigger losses!! I'm sure you'll get there tho Twiggy, stick at it, you'll prob have a big loss nxt wi. You've definately got the right attitude, don't let it beat you!!

x

Hi Twigs - sorry that the scales are not moving.

I think if you limit your carbs it can also help give your body a bit of a boost - also don't have pasta or rice the day before your weigh in - it tends to bloat you up.

Are you writing everything down....EVERYTHING??? I have started doing it again this week and have noticed how many times a little bit of something would have strayed into my mouth and not been counted....naughty Rosie

Have a wonderful, on track this week. xxxx

Back