Twiggy's Diary

Seems like this 25pts lark is working for you this week - hopefully enough to get a great kick start loss this week.

I love veg so can't understand when someone hates it! They even do beans and spaghetti now (aimed at kids mind) with blended up veg in the tomato sauce....maybe try some of that too. xx

What day is your weigh in Twigs - you are doing well so far and I need to keep an eye on your % mine was today so I have updated :)

What day is your weigh in Twigs - you are doing well so far and I need to keep an eye on your % mine was today so I have updated :)

Wednesday at 6.30, so I post results around 7pm :)

Thanks for all the posts - appreciated as always :)

I've got to talk to one of my team later today, cos she keeps going sick ... I hate confrontations! :(

Anyhoo will now spend the rest of my lunch hour catching up on posts.

Twigs
xx

OK decided on dinner.

So food today:

Breakfast Just Right, Skimmed Milk - 4.5
Lunch - Jacket potato and Tuna Mayo - 9 (decided to up the points for this just in case - used to point it at 8)
Dinner - 3 x Lamb Kebabs - 6, 1 x Tortilla wrap - 2.5, Tsatiki, 0.5, lettuce - 0
Snack - Muller Light - 1.5

= 24 points :)

Oh dear twigs our manager had to have that exact converstion plus other stuff with a member of our team it didnt go down well she was crying & bawling claiming to be a victim of all things!:eek:
hope yours goes a bit better.

All done ... she didn't take it that bad ... hopefully the threat of it becoming a conduct issue if the level of sickness continues was enough :D

Can put my ipod on and enjoy the rest of my afternoon now!

xx

Enjoy the rest of your day Twiggs, Congrats on being 100% xx

rather you than me Twigs.. i hate confrontations too, and although i think things through in my head before i say them, they still never come out right and i tend to upset people more than necessary! :p

well done on your 100%ness anyway.. you are doing great :) xxx

hey twigs i survived my first day wooooohooooo - althou i succeeded with that and had a lovely day i failed with my points and the 28 day challenge has now become the 21 day 3 week challenge lol - so annoyed with myself but not alot i can do now.

well done on being so fabulous and sticking to the 100% - u have been such a ww angel recently i hope ur wi wednesday is a great one for you. i will be lucky to stay the same the way im feelin - dunno how but im really bloated and feelin horrible - gonna lay off cereals, milk, potato, pasta etc any high carbs really - not atkins but im gonna watch the amount im eating and see if i feel any better from it xxx

Hey Twiggs hope you have a 100% pre WI day xx

hey twigs i survived my first day wooooohooooo - althou i succeeded with that and had a lovely day i failed with my points and the 28 day challenge has now become the 21 day 3 week challenge lol - so annoyed with myself but not alot i can do now.

well done on being so fabulous and sticking to the 100% - u have been such a ww angel recently i hope ur wi wednesday is a great one for you. i will be lucky to stay the same the way im feelin - dunno how but im really bloated and feelin horrible - gonna lay off cereals, milk, potato, pasta etc any high carbs really - not atkins but im gonna watch the amount im eating and see if i feel any better from it xxx

Hi Gabs

Glad you had a fab day at the new job ... We can wear what we want here too ... which is fine until it gets hot and the men start getting there legs out - not a good sight!

Don't beat yourself up re the points! You'll pull it back in no time!!

Twigs
xx

Hope you had a great afternoon
so what tunes have you on your ipod then :)

Afternoon was good ... have got a lot of varied stuff on my pod, from Barry Manilow :ashamed0005: to The Gossip, Evanescence, Beyonce, Lily Allen etc etc

Am in an all day meeting today, which means I can't drink as much water as I want cos they'll think I've got a problem popping to the loo ever 30 mins (which is my average when I drink my water!)

Hope you have a fabby day!
Twigs
xx

My mp3 has a range from Rush -pink floyd-evanescence - jabaru - bad company jethro tull and many things inbetween

good luck with the all day meeting

Back